Home

I and I Lou Roster and Sliders SIM SETTINGS UPLOADED TO 2k SHARE

This is a discussion on I and I Lou Roster and Sliders SIM SETTINGS UPLOADED TO 2k SHARE within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-28-2009, 03:45 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
I and I Lou Roster and Sliders SIM SETTINGS UPLOADED TO 2k SHARE

Hey guys, this is Up for PS3 Users. Look for it under I and I Lou Sim Roster and I and I Lou Sim Sliders

ENJOY
uys,

I've been playing this game for years and I've always tried to get the most sim experience out of the game. I did a ridiculous amount of work since this game came out using all the other slider and roster settings to contribute and i finally cracked the code on this. I dont have time to go into detail because the thing is all the settings of this game tie into each other. They all affect multiple sliders just by tweaking one. On top of that the game has its own natural tendencies that we want to eliminate(fast break, big men dribbling, etc.). To make it even more tied in, the player tendencies and ratings all have an even bigger effect on what kind of shots players take and what positions they'll be in on the floor. I can go into, it all because it'll take me 20 pages to write out all the logic behind this work. Basically, the problem is I discovered this all when I was editing the draft classes in year 1 of my association and because I didnt want to start over I just did all the work there. So everybody who has a transfer kit should try this file because I personally guarantee it will be the best basketball game that you have ever played. It works best on player-lock and with all playcalling set to AUTO. If you want to pick the team of your choice just go to general manager and resign the position and pick another team and sim a game until you get against the team you want to play. Again, this will be the best basketball game on any system of any slider set and roster you've ever played. I promise. Im literally exhausted from having done all the editing to this game and I cant be bothered to do it all over again on the new 2k roster with all the new animations. It just would take me too long to do it again. Plus i'm completely happy playing my association and doing the resign/sim trick when I play 2 player. So Im hoping that once you see how f*ing amazing this game plays, someone will step up and do the work of copying it over to the new main 2k roster file with the new animations. This means you're gonna have to literally copy everything if you want it to play right. Every single rating, tendency, coach profile, gameplay setting, rule setting, team playbook, contract edit, shoe edit, sig shot edit, etc. I basically used The Outsiders Roster as a base for all the contract, shoe, sig shot etc., so big ups to them for contributing to what will be the end-all, be-all of roster/slider combos. This is all post patch and like I said, I can promise you that you wont find a better playing game. I'll explain the logic later but once you play, it really wont matter why. Its absolutely perfect. So I'm just gonna drop this file on that ***, and then hopefully somebody will step up to do a translation to the new file for both the PS3 and 360 and maybe one of you PC guys as well. Again, TOMBA, Nogster, Rashidi, all you guys just play this and I promise you that it will blow your mind. This is my thank you to all the work that contributed to making the game better than out of the box and what inspired me to keep pushing until it was perfect. These settings will give you perfect stats in-game and sim, mid-range jump shots, pull up js, stars taking over games, big man staying down low and not going into the triple threat, no more big men throwing the ball backwards over there head to a guy standing under the rim, realistic fast breaks, pick and roll d, help d that is amazing, less blocked shots, good rotations, the occasional switch on the pick and roll, weakside help d blocks, players that actually play the passing lanes and not just stand in them and get hit with the ball and no more cheap offensive rebounds. It literally plays like real life, I promise. By finally figuring out how each sliders and tendencies and attributues affected each other I was able to get it perfect. And oh yes, these are for Hall of Fame difficulty and 10-12 min. quarters. THIS MY FRIEND IS REAL BALL/ And with that, here is the file.

I cant stress enough how much all the other roster editors contributed to this becoming what is is so thanks guys and lets get some real sim ball on.

-Lou
USER

Player Lock: On (or Off but ON makes you play good defense, run plays and not cheese on the fast break)

Playcalling: Auto (will call plays for the situation, you can still break off but this is the best way to keep the flow of the game going)

RULES/SETTINGS

Quarter Length:10-12 min (10 will be low scoring, defense is realistic)

Difficulty: Hall of Fame

Clutch: Off (CHEESE)

Real FT: On (realism folks)

Game Speed: 43 (slows down the zip pass and player jerkiness)

FOULS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-01-2009, 01:36 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: I and I Lou Roster and Sliders SIM SETTINGS UPLOADED TO 2k SHARE

just one quick question, the one roster file i see under your username is from 2/22/09...is that the correct one?
Old 03-05-2009, 02:24 PM   #3
gtm
M*t*l F*r*v*r

gtm's Arena

OVR: 18

Can't find these on 2k.

CLICK ME==> NY Mets Dynasty Page

I'm the only person on the planet that says sports games AI should be tested in cpu/cpu mode

U.S. Navy Veteran (Disabled Vet)

"Life, Liberty, And Pursuit Of All Who Threaten It"
Old 03-05-2009, 02:40 PM   #4
gtm
M*t*l F*r*v*r

gtm's Arena

OVR: 18

Found it.

CLICK ME==> NY Mets Dynasty Page

I'm the only person on the planet that says sports games AI should be tested in cpu/cpu mode

U.S. Navy Veteran (Disabled Vet)

"Life, Liberty, And Pursuit Of All Who Threaten It"

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »