Home

PS3 internal memory card problem

This is a discussion on PS3 internal memory card problem within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-11-2009, 07:42 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
PS3 internal memory card problem

I have downloaded the ps3 rosters from nfl2k5rosters.com, and transferred them without problem to my usb stick... Then i insert my usb stick into the playstation 3 and copy them to my internal ps2 memory card... No problem still. I can even see the files with the football icon and all on my memory card... But the problem is that when i'm inside the game, i can't find the files... When i try to load them from the memory card, it's just empty? i can see on the memory card size inside the game that they are there because it isn't 8mb anymore, but still i can't se the files..

Anybody encountered this problem or has a solution?

thx
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2009, 08:00 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: PS3 internal memory card problem

just found out that the problem is pal/ntsc related...
Apparently files on ntsc are called BASLUS-342353xxxxxx or so, while on the pal they are called BESLES-342353xxxx....

So i tried changing the names from BASLUS to BESLES... Though it had no problem with me changing the name, i couldn't be copied from my usb stick to the internal memory card, due to a "data defect" error...

Any solution?
Old 02-11-2009, 12:30 PM   #3
Rookie

ThaReaper09's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by lassefos
just found out that the problem is pal/ntsc related...
Apparently files on ntsc are called BASLUS-342353xxxxxx or so, while on the pal they are called BESLES-342353xxxx....

So i tried changing the names from BASLUS to BESLES... Though it had no problem with me changing the name, i couldn't be copied from my usb stick to the internal memory card, due to a "data defect" error...

Any solution?
Hmm, this is odd. I've never encountered this problem, but I don't use a USB drive, I use a 2GB memory stick duo I bought for my PSP. I just can't believe the game is being picky about NTSC and PAL rosters. I'm not sure if there are PAL rosters. Maybe contact the person who made the roster and try and work something out. Other than that I can say google "NFL 2K5 PAL Rosters".
Good Luck!!
Old 02-11-2009, 12:33 PM   #4
Rookie

ThaReaper09's Arena

OVR: 6

You could also try making a new internal memory card.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »