Home

Old 01-16-2009, 08:50 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 31
Rededicated

Sick as all hell so I haven't left my bed. I plugged my Xbox 360 to my standard definition TV (too poor for that fancy HD stuff) and spent all morning playing this game. It is flat out amazing how good it is.

I am restarting my legacy right now and this may be my basketball game for the next year. I am waiting for NBA 2k9 PC to get more modable but in the mean time I am enjoying the hell out of this.

There are so many little things in this game that makes it fun to play each game, home or away, up tempo - slow down, created playbooks, can edit every player - coach - assistant coach - team strategy.

I just had to make a thread to say I was rededicated to this game. This may be the best sports game ever made.

Last edited by J.R. Locke; 01-16-2009 at 04:48 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-16-2009, 10:48 AM   #2
Tiger Country

johnny4LSU's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Rededicated

I'm with you man. Last week i ordered the game off Amazon.com and i love it and im even playing it more then nba 2k9 , its just ashame 2ksports discontined the series because college hoops 2k is the best college basketball game i've ever played , it burys ncaa college basketball by EA its no competition there just hoping maybe one day 2ksports will change their mind but i went and downloaded 08-09 rosters for it so im good to go but yeah man i agree with you this game owns
Old 01-16-2009, 08:21 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4

im sooo tired of ea sports college bball can someone tell me the best new rosters

Much Appreciated
Old 01-17-2009, 01:36 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 46

this game is amazing. I love legacy mode
Old 01-17-2009, 09:21 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

i just started playing choops again too. i had been playing nba 2k9 for a while and was getting frustrated in association mode cause i couldn't settle on a trade (i play with the bulls). started playing choops 2k8 again last week and been hooked again. it's like being reunited with a old friend. i prefer the controls in choops to nba 2k9's, but a dedicated pick button would be a sweet addition to choops. choops 4 ever! lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-17-2009, 11:59 PM   #6
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

OVR: 44

I still need to try the custom playbook for the CPU, I'm hoping that can rekindle some excitement for me.

"Beware of geeks bearing formulas." - Warren Buffet
Old 01-18-2009, 12:14 PM   #7
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Just got the game a month ago and love it. Like you, I play on 360 on an SDTV and the game looks great. Doesn't hurt that the gameplay is top-notch.
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Old 01-18-2009, 08:49 PM   #8
Rookie

tweadle's Arena

OVR: 6

I bought it last May but stopped playing it the day Madden came out. Unfortunately, the new madden is mediocre (I've owned the last 8). I've since picked up CHoops.

This game isn't just a great bball game - its the best sports game I've ever played. I just wish the online was more of a hit but oh well, with the right sliders playing the cpu is very fun.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K »