Home

Old 01-14-2009, 11:13 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 5
ONLINE LAG

Is it just me or is the game laggy for everyone online? It plays completely different for me from offline. The picture is kinda "fuzzy" and quite choppy. I play NHL 09 (EA)all day/night and it's 100% better. It get choppy here and there, but 95% on the game is smooth just like offline. 2K9 is almost unplayable and certainly not very enjoyable for me online.I live in Canada, Montreal specifically. Could that be the reason? Maybe 2K servers aren't set up for optimal performance in Canada? Anybody else from Canada playing online w/o lag? Any help is much appreciated. Cheers.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2009, 11:46 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: ONLINE LAG

Well, the fact that NHL plays well and other types of games do not is very likely to be because each company (i.e. 2k, Ea, etc.) has a different servers, and less popular games, (like NHL) will have less people on it. Hhope this helps.
Old 01-15-2009, 02:14 AM   #3
Banned

a2ndrgmaster's Arena

OVR: 9

been laggy lately
Old 01-15-2009, 01:42 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastBreak21
Well, the fact that NHL plays well and other types of games do not is very likely to be because each company (i.e. 2k, Ea, etc.) has a different servers, and less popular games, (like NHL) will have less people on it. Hhope this helps.
Maybe, but Madden and TW Golf (only other EA games I own presently) play great. I know there are a few ppl on Madden
I think it's just that they are not "set up" for low-NBA-interest cities such as Montreal. Which isn't fair because they sell it here and there is no mention of sucky online play on the box. I appreciate the input though. You could be completelt right. Just my opinion. Peace.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »