Home

List of Confirmed Cheesers

This is a discussion on List of Confirmed Cheesers within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-11-2009, 03:15 PM   #1
Rookie

bo jackson's Arena

OVR: 3
List of Confirmed Cheesers

After playing cowards online I decided to just start making a list of people and their so called strategies. I'll start with my most recent. (these are all for 360 of course)....... gaels29MA.....this guy puts in his SS at DT and proceeds to play quarter three deep and drop his "DT" into coverage. and still get sacks with his remaining two lineman. pure stupidity. doesnt anyone play with any pride anymore? what a coward. please add some more so we can all avoid these little men.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-11-2009, 03:23 PM   #2
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: List of Confirmed Cheesers

Quote:
Originally Posted by bo jackson
After playing cowards online I decided to just start making a list of people and their so called strategies. I'll start with my most recent. (these are all for 360 of course)....... gaels29MA.....this guy puts in his SS at DT and proceeds to play quarter three deep and drop his "DT" into coverage. and still get sacks with his remaining two lineman. pure stupidity. doesnt anyone play with any pride anymore? what a coward. please add some more so we can all avoid these little men.
I have seen teams in real life play qtrs 75-80% of the game and drop 7-9 guys on each down. But moving the SS to DT is Velveeta. I didnt even know you could make that move in the depth chart. Thats so lame

Old 01-11-2009, 05:35 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

I know thats a real cheesy move but why didn't you run it on him 2 guys rushing seems like it would be easy?
Old 01-12-2009, 02:26 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Clap25
I know thats a real cheesy move but why didn't you run it on him 2 guys rushing seems like it would be easy?
It would be if it were madden, NCAA should have had breakout moves and a better pass rush.

:soapbox:

I hate playing against scramblers because they just run around until a WR gets open, with a better pass rush you could sack them or make them force passes. You'd think EA would have finally made a game without cheese.
Old 01-12-2009, 06:42 PM   #5
Pro

TrevJo's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Clap25
+1

I played online as Tulsa at Oklahoma, this guy had a 35-4 record, every play he would use dime defense and spread his DL out. Was getting slaughtered early because I didn't catch on right away and threw a few picks, and his WRs were killing my DBs. I'd been doing great when I ran the ball but paid for it almost every time I threw it. By midway through the 2nd quarter I started running the ball inside pretty much every play, getting 5-10 yards per carry, and despite the clock aspect of running the ball I came back from a 24 point deficit and would have won if I could have just gotten a stop on my last defensive drive. By the end of the game I'd gotten him out of his cheese defense and was able to do anything I wanted against him, he had no idea how to play real defense. Searched for another game, found the same guy, he was afraid to do the cheese and I scored a TD on every drive, slaughtered him and dropped his record to 36-5.

Last edited by TrevJo; 01-12-2009 at 06:45 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »