Home

I just dont think anyone could have a better draft than i had without cheating

This is a discussion on I just dont think anyone could have a better draft than i had without cheating within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-01-2009, 12:32 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 7
I just dont think anyone could have a better draft than i had without cheating

I have by far the greatest draft ever and i didnt cheat using draft preview I just went by feel.

Pos. Pot.
De 96 Raevon Hines top 10 pick
Qb 94 Dane Morrow top 20 pick
SS 93 Will barkley top 20 pick
Wr 92 Joseph Taylor 7th rounder
Hb 95 Leron james 4th rounder

Alright sure the leron james in 4th round was no brainer but come on now its not my fault everyone knows leron james is sickest player since lebron james.

So what yall think best draft ever with no cheating? I just dunno how I did it. I just kept trading up and trading up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-01-2009, 12:38 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 18
Re: I just dont think anyone could have a better draft than i had without cheating

The question is, how much DID you give up to trade up that far? Do you even have a draft next year?
Old 01-01-2009, 12:59 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: I just dont think anyone could have a better draft than i had without cheating

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNFL_FanIQ
The question is, how much DID you give up to trade up that far? Do you even have a draft next year?
I have a 7th round pick in the year after next
Old 01-01-2009, 01:23 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 5

next year had better be abysmal so you can get the first pick of the 7th round!
Old 01-01-2009, 03:35 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantgetright69
I have a 7th round pick in the year after next
Ouch. That'll hurt you a ton. Hope you have a complete team...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-01-2009, 02:55 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 5

That draft class is absolutely stacked with talent from top to bottom. Even without looking at the draft preview, you can walk away with 90+ potential players in every round. You did get some really good picks, but you probably could have had the same kind of draft without trading all those future picks away. Some of those picks you could have actually gotten higher rated players later in the draft. I think you wound up hurting yourself losing all those draft picks in the next two years, but that's just my opinion.

If you've got a good team already, you made out pretty good. But if you have a less talented team I'm not sure a handful of players, a lot of which are going to cost a lot of your cap room to sign, are going to do much for you over the long hall.

As an example of what I mean, in my last draft, I picked up two undrafted rookie WR after the draft who both turned out to have 96 potential. You don't have to trade up to get high picks, although I would have probably went after Marrow as well just because I like him as a QB.
Old 01-03-2009, 08:18 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantgetright69
I have by far the greatest draft ever and i didnt cheat using draft preview I just went by feel.

Pos. Pot.
De 96 Raevon Hines top 10 pick
Qb 94 Dane Morrow top 20 pick
SS 93 Will barkley top 20 pick
Wr 92 Joseph Taylor 7th rounder
Hb 95 Leron james 4th rounder

Alright sure the leron james in 4th round was no brainer but come on now its not my fault everyone knows leron james is sickest player since lebron james.

So what yall think best draft ever with no cheating? I just dunno how I did it. I just kept trading up and trading up.
Hope u enjoy em cause I am guessing those first three picks are costing you about... hmmm.. 18 to 20 million a year in cap room?? I am guessing that is about right. And there is no way on earth i would have traded off my entire next year draft because with that much tied into just 3 players, you are gonna have to cut some people to keep below your cap room and then u won't be able to replace them with anyone but scrubs.

Good call there!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »