Home

AA sliders that I love

This is a discussion on AA sliders that I love within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-18-2008, 04:27 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Icon14 AA sliders that I love

Here is a set of simple sliders that I have come to on AA and are producing great games for me. I have played with these same sliders through 8 games in first year dynasty with ND (B) and about 5 games with Wyoming (c-). All of my games have been very good. When I should beat teams I have, when they should beat me, they have, and when it should be close, it has gone either way.

Everything is default except human qb acc is at 40, cpu rba is at 70 and cpu run blocking is at 80.

I have also changed all penalties to 90 except false start which I moved back to 50 after getting way to many false starts.

The cpu has ran well against me with these sliders. Sometimes I have shut down backs and offenses that weren't to good and I have also been torn apart by good backs and offenses.

I just wanted to share these in case you are struggling with sliders since they have made my game very enjoyable. Feel free to leave me some feedback if you try them.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »