Home

PS3: PES2009 1.20 US patch - when?

This is a discussion on PS3: PES2009 1.20 US patch - when? within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-15-2008, 02:20 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 4
PS3: PES2009 1.20 US patch a quarter-year late, but finally here

Europe got theirs already; I bought the game today and it only updates to 1.10. I downloaded the Von Option File and can't use it until Konami updates the US version of the game to 1.2.

Last edited by PES3Paul; 03-05-2009 at 05:56 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2008, 02:02 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: PS3: PES2009 1.20 US patch - when?

PES3Paul, isn't the Von option file only compatible with PAL copies of this game? I thought the only option file for the North American version of this game was Mr. Gametights base option file at PESGaming. I think the N.A. option file has renamed the teams and added kits, but doesn't have any roster changes or transfers.
Old 11-17-2008, 01:14 PM   #3
IEM
Rookie

IEM's Arena

Yeah, the Von option file is for Euro only. If you extract the files, you'll see the files are named differently than what the US files are supposed to be. Renaming it doesn't work, I tried. I'm using MrGameTights file and its good. I used the music (chant) folder from Von's zipped file to change the chants of the epl teams, works great as well. Not too worried about the players transfers or team rosters yet, Konami will update that when they feel like it...should have done that already as Europe already got it.
Old 11-17-2008, 03:17 PM   #4
MVP

slthree's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by IEM
Yeah, the Von option file is for Euro only. If you extract the files, you'll see the files are named differently than what the US files are supposed to be. Renaming it doesn't work, I tried. I'm using MrGameTights file and its good. I used the music (chant) folder from Von's zipped file to change the chants of the epl teams, works great as well. Not too worried about the players transfers or team rosters yet, Konami will update that when they feel like it...should have done that already as Europe already got it.
I learned the hard way that Von's files don't work with games bought in the US. I use gametight's.

Did you say you have chant files working? Your not talking about Von's chant file right?
Old 11-17-2008, 05:51 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47

Damn, I hope this patch comes out soon, b/c I am really dying to get into my Master League.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2008, 07:07 PM   #6
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob70
PES3Paul, isn't the Von option file only compatible with PAL copies of this game? I thought the only option file for the North American version of this game was Mr. Gametights base option file at PESGaming. I think the N.A. option file has renamed the teams and added kits, but doesn't have any roster changes or transfers.
Then it's on Von and Arsenaud and Endo14 and all the other Euro option file creators to type the word "Europe" in the subject heading of his option file. That way folks who download and install Von's file, for example, not knowing it's non-US compatible would have been saved a lot of time in deleting almost 300 files from my PS3. Then it's up to Konami to get off their ****ing asses and issue the 1.2 patch already.

Last edited by PES3Paul; 11-17-2008 at 07:26 PM.
Old 11-19-2008, 12:39 AM   #7
IEM
Rookie

IEM's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by slthree
I learned the hard way that Von's files don't work with games bought in the US. I use gametight's.

Did you say you have chant files working? Your not talking about Von's chant file right?
Yes I am. I extracted Von's option file and only used the Music folder. Copied all mp3 files to my ps3, added them to a playlist called KONAMI_PES and changed/updated the chants from the pes edit screen. The chants are not that long but definitely enhances the epl matches.
Old 11-19-2008, 10:01 AM   #8
MVP

OVR: 13

I don't know if it has been mentioned but what will 1.20 do?

Will it allow me to use Euro Option Files?

Why are some people waiting for it to play their master league games.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »