Home

2k9 Rebirth Association Base (Roster/Tendency Edits, Draft Class, Traded Draft Picks)

This is a discussion on 2k9 Rebirth Association Base (Roster/Tendency Edits, Draft Class, Traded Draft Picks) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-09-2008, 02:45 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
2k9 Rebirth Association Base (Roster/Tendency Edits, Draft Class, Traded Draft Picks)

For the PS3 (Vol 2 is current through 11/21/08 7:50pm)

****I usually don't do this but ummmm....Rebirth Association Base Vol 2****

Knicks/Warriors/Clippers trades & other transactions reflected

Coaching Tendencies modified using 82games.com data

Minor Ratings changes made to 2009 NBA Draft Class

If a player is expected to be out for an extended duration of time (in real life), you will have to decrease the ratings manually.

That's it...peace...otherwise, everything below applies.

Like the title of the thread says, this is an Association file that can be used for any team. By default, the Bobcats are chosen, if you desire to control another team then simply "resign" and choose another. You don't have to edit any players to select a new team, all teams are available (for those who may not know). Be sure to adjust sliders/rules/setting for your personal tastes before starting to play games.

*Based off my re-rated roster file, with additional edits made to enhance simulated stats accuracy, actual gameplay, and observations from the first few games of NBA action.

*Contracts and extensions adjusted (Rip Hamilton's extension and the "buying out/waiving" of Antonio McDyess were the last "money moves" made).

*Draft picks traded to reflect actual deals between the appropriate teams. 1st and 2nd round picks for the 2009 & 2010 Drafts.

*Entire edited draft class complete based off information and projections from draftexpress.com and espn.com. The "Big Board" fluctuates as the season progresses, in about 10 simulations, all of the top prospects are drafted as currently projected.

*Top overseas free agents and numerous other free agents were created. (I suggest lower their ratings for the first year, and editing them back in time for the first Free Agency signing period. Even though I assigned some of them extremely high contract values (to reflect their reluctance to leave what's been working for them), a few may return to the NBA in the future (Childress, Krstic, Jannero Pargo, Nachbar, etc).

*Rotations were edited to reflect what's happened thus far in the season. Players that are inactive due to team choice or injury were not edited to the extent that they will be removed from the rotation by the CPU. Some people choose to play to mirror actual events, some view their association as a completely seperate world. For those that wish to "mirror" then I suggest editing Marbury, Eddy Curry, Tinsley, and possibly Al Harrington (until their team makes a decision on what to do with them). Monta (Dec 19th elgible to return), Gilbert Arenas, Manu, Martell Webster, James Jones (thru the middle of December at best) and Brandon Haywood (season is most likely).

*Just a friendly hint for those that may not be aware, you can switch teams at any point (it's the easiest way to duplicate FA signings and/or trade deals).

Enjoy!

**I forgot to edit Monta Ellis in the Vol 2 file, just an FYI**
Attached Files
File Type: zip Rebirth Association Base.zip (1.66 MB, 182 views)
File Type: zip Rebirth Association Base Vol 2.zip (1.66 MB, 81 views)

Last edited by Da Rebirth; 11-22-2008 at 11:28 AM. Reason: Additional File Added
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2008, 07:17 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: 2k9 Rebirth Association Base (Roster/Tendency Edits, Draft Class, Traded Draft Pi

thanks bro
Old 11-09-2008, 08:11 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: 2k9 Rebirth Association Base (Roster/Tendency Edits, Draft Class, Traded Draft Pi

You can resign and choose any team?

Wow.
Old 11-09-2008, 09:54 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

i wish someone would do this for 360
Old 11-09-2008, 11:03 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 6

Thanks a lot I was waiting for something like this.
"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed." - TWO.3
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2008, 11:26 AM   #6
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

OVR: 67

Wow. I'd love something like this on my file but the draft prospects will just take too long.
Old 11-09-2008, 11:35 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAZRr1275
Wow. I'd love something like this on my file but the draft prospects will just take too long.
Hopefully there isn't a noticable in difference in terms of gameplay with the two files. I plan on using this for my association and continue to use yours for quick play, can't wait to start my association.
"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed." - TWO.3
Old 11-09-2008, 11:44 AM   #8
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

OVR: 67

Just wondering. Are you using your tendencies? Did you edit coach profiles?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »