Home

Editing Future Rookies in Association Mode

This is a discussion on Editing Future Rookies in Association Mode within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-15-2008, 11:00 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Editing Future Rookies in Association Mode

what are you guys using to project rookies that should be comin into the league next year and so so i can edit my incoming rookies to those names and skill sets?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2008, 11:27 PM   #2
LOB

Coug00's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Editing Future Rookies in Association Mode

I made a spreadsheet with all of the ratings and tendency categories as the header, then copied all of the current rookies ratings for reference.

I used sites like DraftExpress and NBADraft.net for scouting reports, then input new ratings/tendencies for the 2009 class (using the current rookies as a baseline).

Its going to be a giant pain in the *** to edit the draft class before each season. I wish there was a separate draft class file we could trade.
Old 10-16-2008, 04:23 AM   #3
Pro

lkasprzak's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coug00
I made a spreadsheet with all of the ratings and tendency categories as the header, then copied all of the current rookies ratings for reference.

I used sites like DraftExpress and NBADraft.net for scouting reports, then input new ratings/tendencies for the 2009 class (using the current rookies as a baseline).

Its going to be a giant pain in the *** to edit the draft class before each season. I wish there was a separate draft class file we could trade.
Can u upload this spreadsheet?
Old 10-16-2008, 08:55 PM   #4
Rookie

yea if u could even email me the spreadsheet I would approaciate that [email protected]
Old 10-16-2008, 09:19 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkasprzak
Can u upload this spreadsheet?
Pretty please??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2008, 12:14 AM   #6
Rookie

I don't mind editing the rookie class. I probably won't do them all.... just maybe the top 20 or 30 rookies.

The thing that pisses me off is the rookie pictures of distorted existing NBA player's faces. Does anybody like this? I don't understand why 2k9 keeps doing this because it's sooo gimmicky.
Old 10-17-2008, 12:09 PM   #7
Rookie

dazpoo23's Arena

OVR: 7

Man, i did the same thing with my rookie class. Just used picture in picture with my PC and PS3, got a tab from draft express and draft.net to reference apperaences, match ALL the appearences up(some are surpisingly accurate). Read through each scouting report to get there gam for attributes and tendencies, then referenced there statistics for retuning players, went on you tube to input sig shots and dunks.

I did this for about 40 prospects.

I am not joking when i say this took around 24 hours straight.

to be honest though, its worth it, some of the players even came out with the same player comparisions that they had on draft.net
Old 10-18-2008, 02:01 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 3

If there is anyway you would the ratings and tendencies of some of those prospects into a spreadsheet you would be my hero!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »