Home

WWE 2k24 Universe mode using CHAT GPT

This is a discussion on WWE 2k24 Universe mode using CHAT GPT within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-21-2024, 06:39 PM   #1
Pro

benton32's Arena

OVR: 11
WWE 2k24 Universe mode using CHAT GPT

Ok im doing a universe mode but i already had one going...... and i decided to try to have Chat GPT help along the way... ive been using it to just tinker around and mess with, i was trying to do a text based only career thing on it.. and it comes up with some very interesting and cool things that it comes up with and remembers....

So i thought why not let it give me match ideas and match cards and i can throw in some ideas.. and whatever card it gives me ill do that on 2k24, and then ill tell it the results of the event that happened on the game and ask if anything happened before during or after the matches, i can also give it some ideas to, but its kinda cool that extra stuff it throws in there.....

so in the end... the results are what happens on the game.....everything else u read is what the AI came up with... i cut some stuff out so it wasnt to long... basically i cut out the parts of me telling or asking the AI for this or that... like i felt like it would be a waste of space to be showing me asking what are the results for this match now ? or asking the AI what happened after the match.... i figured i would just show ya what the AI put down... if it seems alil all over the place in the results area, i will try to tune it up alil and make it look better....

Last edited by benton32; 09-22-2024 at 09:45 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2024, 09:40 PM   #2
Pro

benton32's Arena

Re: WWE 2k24 Universe mode using CHAT GPT

Here is some results with some input from chatGPT.... u will some of the input i made and then some of what the AI gave back.. i will say sometimes they do do the same kinda post match interactions to much... or to often so thats why i said they dont have to have some pre or post match interaction all the time.. mix it up......again all the match results are from the actual game, anything that is not match related is all AL generated, Pre, Post and during the match.. even tho if the AI says something happened during the match but doesnt happen in game, ill still use it to play off of...

SMACKDOWN RESULTS Week 4 of August
Holland and Butch vs Viking Raiders
winners Butch and Holland....

Chatgpt-After the first match where Butch sneaks a roll-up win over the Viking Raiders, the cameras cut backstage, showing Roman Reigns arriving at the arena with Solo Sikoa and Paul Heyman. They're discussing the main event tag team match, with Reigns clearly confident about asserting dominance over Randy Orton and LA Knight. Heyman drops a hint that they have a plan for the match later tonight.

Also, as Reigns walks down the hall, he crosses paths with CM Punk, who gives him a silent but intense stare, adding a bit of tension between the two.

Next match is CM Punk vs Bray Wyatt-
Before the match between CM Punk and Bray Wyatt, the lights flicker briefly backstage, causing some of the crew to look around nervously. This creates an eerie atmosphere, clearly foreshadowing Wyatt’s presence. As Punk makes his way to the ring, the screen briefly glitches with cryptic images of Wyatt’s past promos, unsettling the crowd and Punk himself.

Just as the match is about to begin, Wyatt’s music hits, and he slowly makes his entrance, the arena dimmed with a haunting glow. There's a brief moment where Punk looks like he’s questioning whether this match will be a straightforward fight or if Wyatt has something more sinister in mind.

Winner of the match CM Punk...
After CM Punk’s victory over Bray Wyatt, the lights flicker again, and Wyatt slowly rises in the ring, staring down Punk as he walks back up the ramp. It’s clear that despite the loss, Bray isn’t done with Punk yet. There’s a sense that this rivalry may be far from over, setting the stage for potential future encounters, possibly with a stipulation match at Extreme Rules.

Next LA Knight is in the back about to do a quick interview....
He wastes no time in delivering a fiery promo, hyping up his role in the main event later tonight. Knight brags about how he’s the fastest rising star on SmackDown, claiming that neither Randy Orton nor Roman Reigns stand a chance against him, stating:

“Roman? Yeah, he’s had his time. Orton? Past his prime. Tonight, I show ‘em both why the future is L...A...Knight. YEAH!”

As he finishes his promo, he’s interrupted by Paul Heyman, who appears and smirks at LA Knight. Heyman, in his typical condescending tone, warns Knight that stepping into the ring with Roman Reigns is a “career-altering decision” and that “not even the loudest voice can save you from the Tribal Chief.”

This verbal exchange adds more tension to the upcoming main event.

Next match will be Rey Mysterio Vs the IC champion Austin Theory in a non title match....

In a great match Mysterio pulls off the huge win over Theory....
After the match..Logan Paul’s music hits. Logan comes out with a mic in hand, sarcastically applauding Rey’s victory.

Logan Paul: “Congrats, Rey! But beating Austin Theory in a non-title match doesn’t make you the future of this division. That spot’s reserved for me.”

Logan makes it clear he’s setting his sights on the Intercontinental Championship and isn’t afraid to step over Rey to get there.

Rhea Ripley (wwe womens champ) Now takes on Asuka in a non title match...
Before the match between Asuka and Rhea Ripley, Charlotte Flair is shown backstage watching closely on a monitor. She seems particularly interested in how the match goes, hinting at her potential involvement in the women’s title scene.

Asuka pulls off the upset win even tho it was a non title match, Asuka defeats Rhea....

After Asuka’s victory over Rhea Ripley, Charlotte Flair is briefly shown smirking backstage, clearly pleased with Rhea’s loss. Asuka celebrates in the ring, making it clear that she’s a serious threat to Rhea’s WWE Women’s Championship as we head toward Extreme Rules.

The loss may shake Rhea's confidence, and this outcome sets up potential tension for a future title match, possibly involving both Asuka and Charlotte.

Now its the main event for smackdown as LA Knight has to team up with Roman Reigns in a tag match, against the team of Bobby Lashley and the WWE champion Randy Orton..... can Knight and Roman get along..

Winners of the match..... La Knight and Roman Reigns, Knight pins Lashley

After Roman Reigns and LA Knight secure the victory, Roman immediately starts celebrating, but LA Knight cuts his celebration short by grabbing a microphone.

LA Knight: “I don’t care if you’re the Tribal Chief, I was the one who got the job done tonight, and everybody knows it! YEAH!”

The tension between Roman and LA Knight is palpable as Roman glares at him, clearly not appreciating being upstaged. Before things can escalate, Randy Orton sneaks back into the ring and drops LA Knight with an RKO out of nowhere! The crowd erupts as Roman watches, deciding not to engage with Orton, instead choosing to back off, signaling that their issues are far from over.

This post-match tension sets up potential storylines between LA Knight, Roman Reigns, and Randy Orton, with the possibility of a major confrontation at Extreme Rules.
And that is the end of Smackdown as we are now 16 days from extreme rules... one issue im having is the calender on the game is alil different then in real life... so i think on here im just gonna have to say raw week 1 smackdown week 1... raw week 2 etc etc

RAW RESULTS WEEK 1 September

Here is the results , so far... match 1
Jey Uso vs JD McDonagh...... Jey Uso with the win over JD after a frog splash...

After Jey Uso’s victory over JD McDonagh,

Bron Breakker is shown watching the match backstage. He shakes his head in frustration, clearly feeling he deserves a shot at Jey’s US Championship. As Jey celebrates in the ring, the camera briefly cuts to Bron, who mutters, “I’ll get my chance soon,” hinting at a future confrontation.

It’s a subtle development to set the stage for a potential rivalry, but nothing over the top for now. You’re good to continue with your next match whenever you’re ready!

the next match is Imperium Vs Creed Brothers..... Imperium pulls off the victory

After Imperium's victory over The Creed Brothers, Giovanni Vinci grabs a mic and, alongside Ludwig Kaiser, they declare that Imperium is the true dominant force in the tag team division. Vinci hints that they're coming for Damian Priest and Finn Balor’s Tag Team Championships, and the match tonight was just a preview of their superiority.

The Creed Brothers, frustrated with the loss, exchange looks, signaling that they aren’t done with Imperium just yet, possibly setting up a rematch or further clashes down the line.

Next is Liv Morgan vs Zoey Starks

Before the match between Liv Morgan and Zoey Stark, nothing significant happens. Both women make their entrances without any interruptions, focused solely on proving themselves in the ring. The atmosphere is competitive, with both wrestlers knowing that a win could push them closer to the Women's World Championship picture

Here is the results to the match......... liv morgan wins by hitting the oblivion for a 2nd time,

After Liv Morgan's victory, she celebrates in the ring, but before she can exit, Bayley, the Women's World Champion, appears at the top of the ramp. She holds up her title, giving Liv a dismissive smirk, as if to say "you're not ready for me yet." Liv stares back at Bayley, clearly fired up and determined to prove that she belongs in the title picture. This brief encounter hints at a potential future rivalry but leaves the tension simmering for now.

the next match is drew mcintyre vs sami zayn as they both make a run for the top spot....

Results.....Mcintyre wins the match over sami zayn.

After Drew McIntyre’s victory over Sami Zayn, Seth Rollins appears on the big screen, cutting a promo from backstage. He acknowledges McIntyre’s win but mocks him, claiming that no matter how many wins Drew racks up, the top spot belongs to Rollins. Rollins reminds Drew that if anyone is going to take the World Heavyweight Championship from Cody Rhodes, it’s him.

McIntyre watches the screen with a smirk, clearly unfazed, as the tension between both men builds, possibly setting up a future confrontation for a shot at Cody Rhodes...

The next match is Shinksuke Vs Breakker....

In a good back and forth battle.. shinsuke hit his finisher off the top rop in the corner to get the win over breakker..

Following Shinsuke Nakamura’s hard-fought victory, nothing major happens immediately after the match. Nakamura celebrates quietly, bowing to the crowd before heading backstage, leaving Breakker in the ring frustrated with the loss.

However, The Miz is seen watching from backstage, clearly interested in Nakamura’s rise in the US title division. He smirks and nods, perhaps seeing Nakamura as a future opponent or a threat.

No interruptions this time, but that subtle observation could lead to something down the line...

Up next we have a tag team match in the main event..... cody and kevin owens vs rollins and gunther..

Results Cody and Kevin get the big win.....

After Cody Rhodes and Kevin Owens celebrate their victory, Seth Rollins grabs a microphone, visibly frustrated with the loss. He addresses Cody directly, claiming that Cody’s win means nothing because Rollins is destined to take the World Heavyweight Championship. He warns Cody that their paths will cross again soon, and next time, it won’t end the same way.

Meanwhile, Gunther, looking equally annoyed, exchanges a stare with Kevin Owens, silently signaling that their rivalry may be far from over.

Cody and Owens raise their arms in victory as the show fades out, setting the stage for future clashes. As Monday night raw ends !!!![/i]

I will probably try to make the results alil better looking and not as detailed and long for every match.. but the AI gives me ideas to go off... and whats cool is they will make up match cards based on past results and other things that u add in.... i will ask for a match card from the AI and if some matches i dont like... i will change something or add in my own matches, up next will be Smackdown week 1 as we inch closer to Extreme rules
Which will take place the 2nd sunday of September, so we have one more raw and 2 more smackdowns

Last edited by benton32; 09-22-2024 at 09:46 PM.
Old 09-23-2024, 09:42 AM   #3
Rookie

John_Elway's Arena

OVR: 8

This is very cool! I have done the same thing with UFC 5. I use either ChatGPT or CoPilot to create Fight Night Cards and PPV Cards. Then I set the matches up in UFC 5 and then I tell ChatGPT the results and it writes the stories.

Great idea!!
Old 09-23-2024, 05:36 PM   #4
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

OVR: 0

Chatgpt? never heard of it
Old 09-26-2024, 02:49 AM   #5
Pro

benton32's Arena

Its basically a AI system, now yes if u wanna be able to do more before it makes u wait a few hours to start doing more... its 20 dollars a month for like 5 times the amount of stuff u can type in and get results from, i mean ya its free also but kinda limited to,

but i tell ya what, the time ive been using it it kinda is pretty smart, i asked how it gets its results from and it gave me like 5 different things it uses, some of it is real life past stuff, u can also give it ideas.. hints.. etc etc and it will play off that.. very detailed.. but it can sometimes make mistakes... but ya u can use it on mobile or pc, just type in chatgpt.com and then kinda play with it alil, for example tell it u are doing a wwe universe based off the 2010 roster.... and it will then show u the roster and other things...

everything on the results page was basically from the ChatGPT system, the only thing i did was write out who the match was between and who won......
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2024, 02:50 AM   #6
Pro

benton32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Elway
This is very cool! I have done the same thing with UFC 5. I use either ChatGPT or CoPilot to create Fight Night Cards and PPV Cards. Then I set the matches up in UFC 5 and then I tell ChatGPT the results and it writes the stories.

Great idea!!
I have not tried that yet for UFC 5 i was doing a match making thing of my own for UFC 5 and watching the fights.. but i was always making the cards on my own...

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »