Home

Dynasty Restart Post Patch

This is a discussion on Dynasty Restart Post Patch within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-30-2024, 01:14 AM   #1
Rookie

guru8's Arena

OVR: 6
Dynasty Restart Post Patch

Did anyone restart their dynasties based off of rosters and patch? I know I chose another team in our online dynasty because Miami didn't have 3 wideouts and 3 corners that were in the game. We are almost at the end of year one. We are mulling over the idea of starting over. Just seeing if anyone else has done so.
NBA- Phoenix Suns
MLB- Atlanta Braves

'Life is not a sprint, it's a marathon.. you start off fast, and now ya wheezin' in the back" - Jay-Z (2005)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2024, 02:45 AM   #2
Rookie

delspf's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Dynasty Restart Post Patch

I am starting my offline dynasty

Honestly yall are only 1 season in, restart it
Old 08-30-2024, 09:47 AM   #3
MVP

NYJin2011tm's Arena

OVR: 0

I wasn’t going to, the previous reasons to restart didn’t bother me. But I am now considering restarting with the new update/rosters because I really didn’t know what I was doing recruiting my first go lol.
Old 08-30-2024, 10:20 AM   #4
XSX

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

I restarted. It was kind of a tough decision, but my first one, I was still trying to figure out the game, and recruiting. Ended up making some moves I kind of wish I didn't do, and in the end was trying to fight through playing on AA, and it just wasn't really working out.

Seemed like with rosters, and the new patch, there was enough for me to give it a go from the beginning again.

In the end, I ended up keeping my original, just incase it ends up making more sense for me to keep going that direction.
Old 08-30-2024, 11:58 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

I kept one going that I’m in season 4 in and started a new one with utep. Plan on playing both.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2024, 12:10 PM   #6
Rookie

SonOfWisconsin's Arena

OVR: 6

I restarted my offline last night after testing. I don't know if anyone else reported this, but they seemed to have done at least some work on scheduling issues, because the Big Ten schedules for 2025-2028 have the correct matchups now (the order isn't right, but I don't really care about that, just that everyone is playing the correct teams). Wisconsin now plays Iowa every year, Michigan now plays MSU every year, etc. I also simmed into 2029 and those still looked good as well. Granted this was with no custom conferences, so others should look further into it, but for my purposes this is fantastic.
Old 08-30-2024, 12:14 PM   #7
Rookie

cdh72469's Arena

OVR: 5

Custom conferences are what I am curious about. Not a huge deal given I'm leaving the SEC as-is for my Auburn dynasty, but I want to rebuild the Pac 12 with BYU in place of Colorado, move SMU to the Big 12, maybe a few changes to the American.
Old 08-30-2024, 12:17 PM   #8
XSX

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

Anyone been able to confirm if Tap Tap for kicking sticks in Dynasty post patch?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »