Home

I found a way to Encourage Transfers During the Players Leave period!

This is a discussion on I found a way to Encourage Transfers During the Players Leave period! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-23-2024, 01:52 AM   #1
Rookie

Extreme Gamecock Fan's Arena

OVR: 0
I found a way to Encourage Transfers During the Players Leave period!

All you have to do is when it is Players Leaving Week, retire your coach, then go the member screen and Add the same coach again and the Encourage Transfer Screen Now appears allowing you to add any player you want to the portal. Also the player will instantly show up in the "Transfer Portal" screen as a unranked recruit but they will have the correct star rating. I only do it for major recruits because I have not tested what happens if you transfer mass number of players, but basically this is a work around to choose who you want to put it in the portal. This was one of my big criticism of the game was the timing of the encourage transfer coming after the portal, but this is big.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2024, 02:25 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: I found a way to Encourage Transfers During the Players Leave period!

Wow I just found how that you can "Encourage Transfer" RS Seniors or players going pro into the portal, so they come back the next season and don't go pro! This is great, only problem is you cant always get them back on the same team once they are in the portal, you can try and re recruit them to your team if you're not locked out. Sometimes you are locked out and they go elsewhere make sure you save before releasing players to test this. Also make sure you recruit more than the minimum players at key positions you care about (QB, RB, WR, etc) or just be sure to recruit a lot at that position because if you have the minimum number at a position then you cannot enter any players into the portal as it is greyed out. Also I have not tested if this is possible for unlimited number of years or if you can only do it one extra year
Old 08-23-2024, 02:55 AM   #3
Rookie

What are the implications to retiring and then un-retiring your coach?
Old 08-23-2024, 07:48 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeArePSU40
What are the implications to retiring and then un-retiring your coach?
Nothing, it does not affect anything
Old 08-23-2024, 10:25 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extreme Gamecock Fan
Nothing, it does not affect anything
Really? It doesn’t change his record? Or winning streaks? Or accumulated points for leveling up? Nothing at all?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2024, 10:44 AM   #6
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeArePSU40
Really? It doesn’t change his record? Or winning streaks? Or accumulated points for leveling up? Nothing at all?
It may be similar to how it is when you take control of a coach so that you can spectate different games. When you choose an existing coach, what you're pretty much doing is just taking control of the team, as opposed to when you create a coach. The existing coach is tied to that team. So, when you retire, nothing about the existing coach changes. Everything remains in tact. That's the only thing I can think of.
Old 08-23-2024, 03:35 PM   #7
Rookie

Yeah I’m going to have to see for myself. I’m in the first round of the playoffs in my second year, so when that ends, I’ll create a backup test file and play around a bit to see what happens.
Old 08-23-2024, 05:08 PM   #8
XSX

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

Why does this feel a lot like cheesing the game to me?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »