Home

Mizzou24s varsity cpu vs cpu sliders

This is a discussion on Mizzou24s varsity cpu vs cpu sliders within the EA Sports College Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > EA Sports College Football Sliders
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-30-2024, 08:50 PM   #1
MVP

Mizzou24's Arena

OVR: 2
Mizzou24s varsity cpu vs cpu sliders

Settings
Varsity
Coach xp slowest or slower
11 min quarters
15 accel clock
Classic passing
Ball hawk off
Heat seaker off

Updated 8/11 version 1.2
Gameplay same for player and cpu
QB accuracy: 35
Pass blocking: 100
WR catching: 100
Run blocking: 100
Fumbles: 100
Pass defense reaction: 100
Interceptions: 38
Pass coverage: 100
Tackling: 35

Special teams
Fg power: 45
Fg accuracy: 35
Punt power: 100
Punt accuracy: 65
Kick off power: 100

Injuries: 35
Fatigue: 70
Speed threshold: 35

Penalties
Offside: 70
False start: 70
Holding:50
Face mask: 35
Dpi: 25
Illegal block in the back: 50
Roughing the passer: 50
Intentional grounding off
Roughing and running into kicker off

Auto subs
Qb in: 1
Qb out: 0
HB in: 80
HB out: 70
WR in: 80
WR out: 70
Fb in: 80
Fb out: 70
OL in: 80
OL out: 40

Dt in: 80
Dt out: 60
De in: 80
De out: 60
Lb in: 80
Lb out: 40
CB In: 1
Cb out: 0
S in: 1
S out: 0

Last edited by Mizzou24; 08-12-2024 at 06:42 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2024, 08:46 AM   #2
Rookie

RealityCalls84's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Mizzou24s varsity cpu vs cpu sliders

Can't wait to try these! They look good. Thanks for taking the time testing and sharing them with us
Old 07-31-2024, 09:11 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

I'm going to give these a go. Couple questions. What is your wear and tear setting?

Do you have any game stats to share?
Old 07-31-2024, 11:39 AM   #4
MVP

Mizzou24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealityCalls84
Can't wait to try these! They look good. Thanks for taking the time testing and sharing them with us
No problem! Hope you enjoy them definitely leave some feedback.
Old 07-31-2024, 11:40 AM   #5
MVP

Mizzou24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdb7623
I'm going to give these a go. Couple questions. What is your wear and tear setting?

Do you have any game stats to share?

Wear and tear is on. I can pull some stats from some games on my two dynasties later.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2024, 01:07 PM   #6
MVP

Mizzou24's Arena

I’ve added some more explanation on settings so if anyone tests them you guys can give some feedback. The XP settings are still very much in a hard testing phase as I haven’t really found the good spot for them. Main thing is if you do test them don’t account for coach boosts to overalls.
Old 07-31-2024, 01:12 PM   #7
MVP

Mizzou24's Arena

Also another quick note I’m seeing and still testing. Playbooks seem to heavily favor the gameplay. You can use the same team and use various different types of playbooks and the teams will play completely different. Even one spread playbook to another can be a completely different experience. It’s really unfortunate the game doesn’t give us the run pass ratios as they had in the past some of these playbooks are heavily geared towards slinging the rock or running and you can’t get any sort of balance.
Old 07-31-2024, 01:53 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 1

I think this set is very close. Here's my feedback...

1. Pass Block, I raised to 45. 42 seemed a bit too much. I think the other team sacked me 5 times in the first half. 50 was non-existent, lucky to get 2 and relied heavily on blitzing. 42 - 45 seems like the sweet spot

2. Raised WR Catch to 59. Stole this setting from someone else. Drops in real life range from like 2 to 4 I think. The problem I have with it too low is I think it negates the Spectacular Catch ability. Like, it doesn't ever happen. At 59 I still get 2 to 4 drops per team, I've even had 5 once. But the best WRs with the higher catch ability really shine, so I wanted that.

3. I might lower tackle to 35. Just a personal preference but I love seeing the Big Slow TEs and RBs breaking tackles and dragging people. That's just a personal preference.

4. Going to continue monitoring run block but it's very close. 55 - 58 somewhere in that range. Combined with the tackle slider and the Speed Threshold will determine the best combination. Watch the TFL numbers here. If they get too high, your players on D will just dominate end of year awards.

5. Interceptions. 35 - 38. Monitor your playing style grade for CBs it will show you your team rankings for Int. If it's too high you'll have the same issue with awards.

5. I think you got the fatigue and auto subs nailed. This was the distribution of carries for both teams...

Team 1
RB1 - 12 carries
RB2 - 12

Team 2
RB1 - 13
RB2 - 13
RB3 - 4

Regarding injuries and Wear and Tear, I agree it's broke as designed but I think I found a compromise. 1st off if you turn off Wear and Tear injuries don't occur, like at all. I've set injuries to 100 with wear and tear off and nothing. With Wear and Tear on the Injury setting seems to work. My last game I set injuries to 60. There were about 2-3 minor injuries where guys were gone for a quarter or less, 2 injuries knocking out guys for the game, and 2 multi game injury for 4 weeks with a broken toe and another guy for 4 weeks. 60 might be too high, but it's a starting point.

The problem with Wear and Tear is the progressive accumulation part in my opinion. I think part is broke. Simulated games seem to impact wear and tear on players much more than played games. So my suggestion is after you play your games, turn wear and tear off and advance a week. It should clear all the progressive wear and tear of opposing teams and then you can turn it back on for your game. The key is to have wear and tear off before you advance to the next week so the effects are cleared. I'm going to test this to make sure. The other thing is that for simulated games, the CPU teams will get injuries regardless of wear and tear off or on.

Great job on these!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > EA Sports College Football Sliders »