Home

No YAC here, offensive players stop after catch LITERALLY

This is a discussion on No YAC here, offensive players stop after catch LITERALLY within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-21-2024, 09:05 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
No YAC here, offensive players stop after catch LITERALLY

I searched, not much came up and what did no longer really applies from 2013.

I've had the game since Monday, early release and playing offline no issues. I use precision passing & accuracy, and lead the WR's and they continue on their merry way as normal just like when I throw to my halfbacks.

HOWEVER - I DO NOT run across this problem OFFline yet the majority of my time in leagues is played Online therefore, and since I began on Friday scrimmaging I throw, they stop? WTH.

I figured okay, stick drift did all the troubleshooting online, from resetting, turning off and on bluetooth to massaging the sticks yada yada nothing alleviates the issue once more just online. Even went as far as purchasing a new controller (yet the current one I had AND system are just a month old) YET the new red controller from Best Buy does the same exact thing, ONLY ON-line does this happen where I must manually immediately upon catching take control of the offfensive player if I want to have any chance for a gain. Playing offline, normal and let me state, I've played the series going back since '03 and never had an issue TIL NOW.

Suggestions? Could it be a bug in the precision passing & accuracy ONLINE? I will switch over to revamped today and try but would appreciate your feedback.

Thanks a bunch!

Last edited by yragha; 07-21-2024 at 09:10 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »