Home

Accessories too bright

This is a discussion on Accessories too bright within the EA Sports College Football Team Builder forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > EA Sports College Football Team Builder
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-21-2024, 04:36 AM   #1
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41
Accessories too bright

Has anyone else had an issue with the accessories for their TB team not matching the rest of the uniform? I created Radford in the game and used their official guide that has all the logos and colors in it and used those to get my colors setup. I then used only those colors when making the team so that everything was always the same consistent shades of red, blue, and grey.

However, now that I have the team in the game, the reds on the uniform and logos on the field look good and match, but the accessories like sleeves and gloves along with the cleats are almost pink and don't match the red on the jerseys.

See below:

While the pink goes well with the blue alternates, it doesn't really look good with all the other combinations that are primarily red, lol.

Did I simply miss a setting for accessory colors, or is this something others are running into? If the latter, has anyone found a solution?

― Plato
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2024, 07:29 AM   #2
Rookie

chdmartin2's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Accessories too bright

I have had the same issue. The cleats and accessories are the color of the hue which doesn’t match the actual color selection. I’ve been looking for a fix or suggestion. I’ve found nothing
Old 07-21-2024, 10:53 AM   #3
Rookie

Same here. Really annoying. I assume it’s a team builder “beta” issue. We should be able to pick accessory color anyway.
Old 07-21-2024, 12:17 PM   #4
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

OVR: 44

The only workaround I've found is that if you adjust the slider for crowd color to favor white (you have to select white as one of the two colors, obviously) under Stadium, it'll make all of your team accessories white. Not ideal, but way better than looking at teal, fuschia, turquoise, etc.

"Beware of geeks bearing formulas." - Warren Buffet
Old 07-21-2024, 11:18 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 2

Yeah, this issue is all over the internet. It's a thing. We'll have to wait for an update to fix it.

I remember the pink primary/secondary color being an issue in another version of this series during a roll out many moons ago.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2024, 11:09 PM   #6
Rookie

OldHossRadbourn's Arena

Yep..same issue for me for both of mine as well.
Old 07-23-2024, 08:19 PM   #7
Rookie

Hopefully, when they fix the issue with the accessory colors, they also fix the base layer/undersock color as well. They just default to white, regardless of the color you choose.
Old 07-23-2024, 09:27 PM   #8
MVP

sva91's Arena

OVR: 10

I believe you have to select a preset color. And the accessories will match the color of preset.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > EA Sports College Football Team Builder »