Home

Things to patch!! Things to possibly Add!!

This is a discussion on Things to patch!! Things to possibly Add!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-19-2024, 07:21 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Things to patch!! Things to possibly Add!!

I just got through a 15 years in dynasty mode. So I'm giving a few nitpicks on things I'm hoping will be in the patch or in future games.

-The ability to mass substitute. That was in 14, but no longer in the game. I believe there was an option that allowed you to substitute the whole 2nd string offense and defense.

-Sim logic needs to be more predictable. The closer the ratings of the teams, the more varied results. Should be a easy fix. The further out the talent level, the less likely there is an upset. Also account for who is at home and away.

-Show coaches tendencies and the ability to edit like in NCAA 14. Currently, you can only edit the aggressiveness.

-More coaching styles and expand the staff. Like there should be an option to be an offensive minded coach or a defensive minded coach. I think the game did a good job, but it can be expanded a little. I almost think we should expand the staff. That's probably not happening until 25, but one can wish.

Head Coach should have 3 coaches he hires.

OC, DC and Special Coordinator

Then playing as a OC or a DC, you hire 3 coaches beneath you. It would play out like this.

-Offensive Coordinator (OL, WR/TE, QB/RB)
-Defensive Coordinator (DL, CB/S, LB)
-Special Teams Coordinator

Just an idea for more depth. Also starting as a position coach would give you bonuses in recruiting and you see guys who have specialties move in the rankings as you go along.

Also, prioritizing guys who have coached at a program before hand in newly hired jobs. Some way of keeping a record of who coached where.

Players becoming coaches. Maybe the guys who don't go into the NFL, become coaches later in the game. That way you can track your former players and give them a recruiting bonus from being from a certain state and or playing for a certain school.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2024, 09:15 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: Things to patch!! Things to possibly Add!!

Things to add?

Bring back the fight songs as the menu music!
Old 07-19-2024, 09:36 PM   #3
Rookie

BoiseBronco2024's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by zethisis
I just got through a 15 years in dynasty mode.
Bro...did you play or sim?!?

15 years of Dynasty already?!?!?
Old 07-19-2024, 11:49 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoiseBronco2024
Bro...did you play or sim?!?

15 years of Dynasty already?!?!?

Both. I took the whole week off.
Old 07-19-2024, 11:59 PM   #5
Rookie

BoiseBronco2024's Arena

Quote:
Wow. That's 2-3 seasons a day depending on how the week played out for you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2024, 12:54 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Me too. Big Spur "Zethisis"?
Old 07-20-2024, 01:06 AM   #7
MVP

Performance Mode! The framerate during cut scenes & replays is killing the experience. It's very hard to go back to 30 fps & below ( sometimes looks like 15fps) when we've had a Performance Mode in Madden for years. Feels like a huge step backwards. Makes the game look last gen.. I really hope they patch it in because I can't see myself continuing to play the game without it.

Progressive Lighting

Add push off animations for RB's.. Ball carrier's constantly get stuck behind lineman & blockers running up their backs without pushing off..

Clean up the post play clipping (players stepping through bodies on the field, rolling through the legs of players, feet & limbs fusing through body parts after tackles, etc.) Turn on Collision Detection for players lower legs & feet at ALL TIMES. Stop turning it off Post Play!

Also there's too much clipping in the crowd cut scenes. It's really bad at times.. Kills immersion

Can't see the kicking meter on extra points & field goals when using the Zoom Cam. It's blocked by the scorebug.

Give us the option to edit sliders in game (how is this not in?)

Give us the option to save in game progress & resume games like Madden

Give us the option to turn off the dots above the D LINEMAN that shows their moves. (It reminds me that I'm playing a video game, another immersion killer) Just give us a toggle on or off option & problem solved.

Give us the option to turn off the meter above the receiver when using Revamped Passing

Last edited by JKSportsGamer1984; 07-20-2024 at 06:49 PM.
Old 07-20-2024, 05:38 AM   #8
Rookie

I want to edit player appearances and have more editing options for my coach
Also I hope they add trophy room and list with toughest places to play

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »