Home

Old 07-18-2024, 08:36 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Best Stadiums

What are the best stadiums you have found to use for team builder, specifically ones where the original branding is almost non existent
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2024, 09:29 PM   #2
Pro

richmondn96's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Best Stadiums

Quote:
Originally Posted by maw0200
What are the best stadiums you have found to use for team builder, specifically ones where the original branding is almost non existent
Louisiana Tech looks decent.

*2008* Boston Celtics
*2008* Florida Football
*2017* Florida Baseball
*2018* Boston Red Sox
*2024* Boston Celtics
Old 07-18-2024, 09:46 PM   #3
Just started!

OVR: 0

Looking through stadiums now but so far Cincinnati and UNLV are pretty good as far as no branding.
Old 07-18-2024, 09:58 PM   #4
Rookie

This just seems crazy to me. Surely they’ll add general stadiums to be used.

I can’t see the point of creating teams and then your stadium has other teams signs and colors.
Old 07-18-2024, 10:16 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

The Alamodome may be good… need to jump in a game and see
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2024, 11:00 PM   #6
Rookie

dmhardin's Arena

OVR: 4

I created my alma mater (Georgetown College, an NAIA school in Kentucky) and found Sam Houston State's stadium to be a pretty good stand-in. It's tiny and doesn't have a lot of visible branding (I just noticed the name of the stadium on the scoreboard), so it's a good one to use if you're trying to replicate a small college stadium.
Old 07-18-2024, 11:19 PM   #7
Pro

noarmsduck's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woopdidoo
This just seems crazy to me. Surely they’ll add general stadiums to be used.

I can’t see the point of creating teams and then your stadium has other teams signs and colors.
Yeah I was at least expecting like the generic limited choices similar to what Madden had but more college-ish.

Anyway, I'm interested in the best ones as well. Looking for a classic bowl shape with a large capacity (~80k or higher).
Old 07-19-2024, 12:29 AM   #8
Pro

OVR: 2

UCLA isn't too, too bad. A few smaller UCLA brandings - the pads on the goalposts is the most egregious IMO. But a decent larger bowl option.

Count me in the 'shocked' crowd that they didn't provide at least two generic options like they have in the past. I'm missing the old bowl stadium - it did the job.

No entrance is also kinda crazy. Start it a little later, like when the team is already on the field using a generic animation. I genuinely thought the entrances would be a few generic options to choose from, or something that was tied to the stadium you chose.

Kinda shocked there's no endzone text option, and the secondary logo on the field option is a weird one also... like why not have a logo upload there? Strange.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > EA Sports College Football Team Builder »