Home

Recruiting glitch

This is a discussion on Recruiting glitch within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-18-2024, 12:20 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Recruiting glitch

I've come across multiple instances of being unable to schedule a visit with a potential stud recruit. The game lists the reason being as having to wait until they narrow their list of schools to 5, however even after making the top 5 and top cut, I'm still unable. Super ****ty when other cpu teams get that visit scheduled and I fall behind in the rat race. I know I've seen on reddit that this is a known issue for some, has anyone figured out a workaround perhaps?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2024, 12:32 PM   #2
Cleveland Baseball Guru

Funkycorm's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Recruiting glitch

You do have to have 40 hours available to schedule them for a visit. The recruit can also only schedule 1 visit per week and for home games only. So make sure you have home games.

If it's not letting you, try to remove all of the other hours for that recruit then schedule their visit if that is an issue.

I haven't encountered any issues with scheduling other than recruits not being available when I want them to be.

Currently Playing:

EA College Football 25 (PS5)
Final Fantasy 7 Remake (PS5)
Pokemon Violet (Switch)
Farming Simulator 22 (PC)

Twitch:

Twitch

Dynasties:

None at the moment
Old 07-18-2024, 12:38 PM   #3
Pro

letsgopens66's Arena

OVR: 4

I’ve seen this too, is it because he already has visits scheduled for your remaining home games?
Denver Broncos
Old 07-18-2024, 12:40 PM   #4
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftbll4fun
I've come across multiple instances of being unable to schedule a visit with a potential stud recruit. The game lists the reason being as having to wait until they narrow their list of schools to 5, however even after making the top 5 and top cut, I'm still unable. Super ****ty when other cpu teams get that visit scheduled and I fall behind in the rat race. I know I've seen on reddit that this is a known issue for some, has anyone figured out a workaround perhaps?

I've had this happen with multiple players as well. Saw a dude talking about it on reddit yesterday. Definitely a bug.

And before everyone asks...
  1. Yes we still have 40+ recruiting points available
  2. Yes we've tried unselecting every other recruiting action (even though that should have no effect)
  3. No the prospect does not have any conflicting visits scheduled in our available weeks
  4. Yes we have remaining games with visits available and no conflicting players visiting during those weeks
  5. Yes the prospect is narrowed down to their top 5 (and yes we are in that top 5 lol). This also happens when they're narrowed down to 3 teams and we're in the top 3 teams.
It doesn't happen with most guys, but i've seen it with at least 2 already and I lost a prospect because of not being able to get a visit in.
Old 07-18-2024, 12:46 PM   #5
Rookie

I had a different glitch happen last night. I have a 4 start ATH commit to me (verbally) and it says so on the prospect list. However on my prospects board and when you click on my class so far in the “top classes” screen, he’s not listed.

I sure as hell hope he’s still verbally committed when the season ends.

Anyone else have that?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2024, 01:02 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtguy34
I had a different glitch happen last night. I have a 4 start ATH commit to me (verbally) and it says so on the prospect list. However on my prospects board and when you click on my class so far in the “top classes” screen, he’s not listed.

I sure as hell hope he’s still verbally committed when the season ends.

Anyone else have that?
In the one sim I did, there was 2 ATH I landed. At the off-season mark, they weren't in an individual position category for them. I had to sort the entire roster by position and then find them and change them. Not sure if that is related to this at all but considering it was a little wonky I figured it was worth sharing.
Old 07-18-2024, 01:10 PM   #7
Pro

FAIRDALE_KINGS's Arena

OVR: 13

This is probably not relevant but a reminder:

A recruit can only take an official visit to a school when they are on a bye week or they have a home game. Additionally, schools can only host up to four recruits in a single week. When scheduling a visit with a prospect, you will be charged 40 recruiting hours. The cost to schedule a visit does not count towards the maximum number of hours you can allocate to the recruit in a week. This allows you to continue your normal recruiting of the prospect in the same week you schedule a visit.

My YouTube Vids: https://www.youtube.com/@FAIRDALEKINGS
Old 07-18-2024, 01:26 PM   #8
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftbll4fun
Are you high enough on the ranking list of the recruit? I believe they said if the recruit isn’t interested in your school, then you can’t recruit them or have to make some sort of extra pitch.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »