Home

Pinpoint Accuracy

This is a discussion on Pinpoint Accuracy within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-16-2024, 11:49 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
Pinpoint Accuracy

Is anyone else concerned with this pinpoint accuracy we see in the game? I saw it in all of the gameplay videos but didn’t want to poop on y’all parade but whether it’s Alabama or San Jose State every QB is on the money with the throws, it’s just a matter of whether the pass is caught or defended.

I’m trying not to have slideritis already but….
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2024, 11:56 AM   #2
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64
Re: Pinpoint Accuracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennylc321
Is anyone else concerned with this pinpoint accuracy we see in the game? I saw it in all of the gameplay videos but didn’t want to poop on y’all parade but whether it’s Alabama or San Jose State every QB is on the money with the throws, it’s just a matter of whether the pass is caught or defended.

I’m trying not to have slideritis already but….
For me the key has been pressure. To really force a bad or inaccurate throw you need to get pressure on the QB. Let me preface that by saying I've only played like 3 games total, so take what I say with a grain of salt.
Old 07-16-2024, 12:05 PM   #3
Cleveland Baseball Guru

Funkycorm's Arena

Definitely not concerned. Playing as a MAC school and bad quarterbacks show through. Pressure helps but I have had overthrown and under thrown passes without pressure.

Currently Playing:

EA College Football 25 (PS5)
Final Fantasy 7 Remake (PS5)
Pokemon Violet (Switch)
Farming Simulator 22 (PC)

Twitch:

Twitch

Dynasties:

None at the moment
Old 07-16-2024, 12:40 PM   #4
Rookie

Play on Heisman against Bama or OSU defense! Then let me know how accurate you are. I went 18/19 with LSU against Bama…at Bam…but it was a complete struggle!!!! Quick passes and let my WR do the damage.
Old 07-16-2024, 02:25 PM   #5
Rookie

Hipster-Doofus's Arena

OVR: 4

Im for sure seeing this from the CPU, but me, lol nope. Feel like I have no time to throw at all and constantly throwing under pressure
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2024, 02:45 PM   #6
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by saunupe1911
Play on Heisman against Bama or OSU defense! Then let me know how accurate you are. I went 18/19 with LSU against Bama…at Bam…but it was a complete struggle!!!! Quick passes and let my WR do the damage.
I am not sure what I am missing but 18/19 seems to support that accuracy I’m referring to.
Old 07-16-2024, 03:01 PM   #7
All Star

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

In a handful of play now games on default All American I’ve had plenty of passes hit the ground (due to inaccuracy) from my Michigan QB as well as CPU controlled QBs from MSU, Minnesota, Florida, Navy, etc.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 07-16-2024, 04:02 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennylc321
I am not sure what I am missing but 18/19 seems to support that accuracy I’m referring to.

Lol bubble screens and short mesh routes got me through it. Not ideal. Also one thing I noticed is that defenses make mistakes. I love that about this game. Guys bite and jump routes…sometimes make a costly decisions. Hopefully that translates to Madden’s AI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »