Home

Create-a-player NCAA '25

This is a discussion on Create-a-player NCAA '25 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-11-2024, 02:00 PM   #1
Rookie

Leltail's Arena

OVR: 2
Create-a-player NCAA '25

Has there been any news around if we will be able to create a player in this years version?

Just saw there are limited positions in RTG. Want to make a safety. Sorry if there's a thread somewhere around this already.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2024, 02:13 PM   #2
Rookie

evancitywalker's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Create-a-player NCAA '25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leltail
Has there been any news around if we will be able to create a player in this years version?

Just saw there are limited positions in RTG. Want to make a safety. Sorry if there's a thread somewhere around this already.
I would like to know this myself. Every year for Madden, I create myself and a few friends and I'm hoping to do the same in EACF25. I understand them blocking out any real players names, physical attributes, and stats. I just hope it's not removed all together.
Old 07-11-2024, 02:40 PM   #3
Rookie

Otis1kanobe's Arena

I also want to know. I read somewhere there are a ton of faces to choose from so seems like we should be able to. I always create a qb and lb to for my offline dynasty. Hopefully that won't be a problem.
Old 07-11-2024, 03:01 PM   #4
Rookie

evancitywalker's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otis1kanobe
I also want to know. I read somewhere there are a ton of faces to choose from so seems like we should be able to. I always create a qb and lb to for my offline dynasty. Hopefully that won't be a problem.
My fear is that it's only for Road to Glory mode and generic players. I hope I'm wrong.
Old 07-11-2024, 03:20 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otis1kanobe
You won’t be able to do that (unless things have changed from when the game changers were told what we could and couldn’t edit.)

You will (as far as anyone can tell right now) be able to take a generic player and rename them. You won’t be able to change their number, ratings or face. So if you recruit and sign a QB and LB you can name them after you and your friend but you won’t be able to fix the face or change the ratings.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2024, 08:42 PM   #6
Rookie

Leltail's Arena

Bumping. Any updates?
Old 07-13-2024, 09:20 PM   #7
MVP

Dawgfan1's Arena

99% certain you can only create a player in RTG or edit a generic player in rosters. Unless things have changed.
MLB: Atlanta Braves
Soccer: Southampton and Atlanta United
Old 07-13-2024, 10:57 PM   #8
Pro

noarmsduck's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leltail
Bumping. Any updates?
Looks like editing recruit ratings might be in the game but things are very conflicted on that as of now. No signs of create a player anywhere.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »