Home

I hope MYNBA is not neglected!!

This is a discussion on I hope MYNBA is not neglected!! within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-11-2024, 02:23 AM   #1
MVP

simbayless's Arena

OVR: 2
I hope MYNBA is not neglected!!

I hope 2k is not taking the Madden route when they neglected franchise and the fans started hashtags fix Franchise to the point it reached up top to start taking franchise serious 🤦

Last year 2k added a new era and called it a day and from reading from today's news it sounds the same adding a new era for shock value and call it a day it seems like 2k is slowly getting away from MYNBA and keep their focus online
If they do this I will stop buying this franchise
Why can't 2k Just build a team huge as online to work on MyNBA?
We get it online is your new money maker
But theirs still single players from 2k11 that still plays your game
I'm not going to hold my breath after today MyNBA preview
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2024, 02:29 AM   #2
MVP

dwayne12345's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: I hope MYNBA is not neglected!!

For the things that make MyNBA great, it doesn't even take a large team. Plenty of the best GM game developers are individuals or small teams. They just need to make this mode the focus of a handful of people, so that someone can take pride in it working properly...

Basically what Da Czar is for gameplay and what Ronnie 2k is for online stuff.

P.S. I don't care how many pop-ups you force me to sit through when I boot up the game, I'm not playing MyTeam. If that mode is the future of this franchise I'll be going back to EA Sports games...
Old 07-11-2024, 09:03 AM   #3
MVP

PhlliesPhan6's Arena

I just want to be able to suit up 15 players during a game.
Old 07-11-2024, 09:54 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 3

I don't think everyone understands what a HUGE undertaking MyNBA is... now dont get me wrong, I WANT it better but they didnt JUST add a new era and call it quits..

- New Uniforms got licensed (All Star/Sleeved/Historical)
- New Courts
- Adding the legendary Team Announcers to MyNBA
- New way of getting news in the 80s/90s

Now again, There is MUCH to fix and do in the game. MyNBA def needs to be shined up (in my opinion) before they even THINK of adding the new era. So much can be done to clean it up and make it way better.

That being said, I think they understand how big it is and the desire for ppl to want it to be better. That's exactly why they are expanding to another "era". They def need a better job being able to communicate to us that are diehard MyNBA players though.
Old 07-11-2024, 10:02 AM   #5
MVP

PhlliesPhan6's Arena

Just curious, since I'm a newer 2K player. What do people want done with MyNBA. Having played pretty much every major sports game MyNBA is by far the most detailed and in depth franchise mode in any sports game right now. I can do pretty much everything I want and need to do in it.

I can certainly understand a mode like this feeling stale after playing it for many years but I'm just curious what people's wish list for the mode are.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2024, 10:20 AM   #6
MVP

Gramps91's Arena

OVR: 22

My favorite way to play MYNBA would be to play through Coach Mode or something like that. I just want to watch the computer play and manually sub players in and out when I want.
Old 07-11-2024, 01:58 PM   #7
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by simbayless
I hope 2k is not taking the Madden route when they neglected franchise and the fans started hashtags fix Franchise to the point it reached up top to start taking franchise serious 🤦

Last year 2k added a new era and called it a day and from reading from today's news it sounds the same adding a new era for shock value and call it a day it seems like 2k is slowly getting away from MYNBA and keep their focus online
If they do this I will stop buying this franchise
Why can't 2k Just build a team huge as online to work on MyNBA?
We get it online is your new money maker
But theirs still single players from 2k11 that still plays your game
I'm not going to hold my breath after today MyNBA preview

2k could not do anything else with their Franchise Mode, and it would still be deeper than Madden right now. I do give EA credit because they are starting to add to their Franchise Mode. But, 2k is still king where that's concerned.
Old 07-11-2024, 03:41 PM   #8
MVP

simbayless's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAY_D1
I don't think everyone understands what a HUGE undertaking MyNBA is... now dont get me wrong, I WANT it better but they didnt JUST add a new era and call it quits..

- New Uniforms got licensed (All Star/Sleeved/Historical)
- New Courts
- Adding the legendary Team Announcers to MyNBA
- New way of getting news in the 80s/90s

Now again, There is MUCH to fix and do in the game. MyNBA def needs to be shined up (in my opinion) before they even THINK of adding the new era. So much can be done to clean it up and make it way better.

That being said, I think they understand how big it is and the desire for ppl to want it to be better. That's exactly why they are expanding to another "era". They def need a better job being able to communicate to us that are diehard MyNBA players though.
I'm talking about fixing the bugs that's still their since this gen started
And update presentation/crowd atmosphere
It's confusing how can the Lakers play the organ in modern but it's generic in the Kobe era that sound been their for years
Please make that make sense🤷

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »