Home

New Throwing Animations?

This is a discussion on New Throwing Animations? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-09-2024, 09:37 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
New Throwing Animations?

does anyone know or have heard if this game is going to have new throwing animations to choose from or will every quarterback have the same generic throwing animation?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2024, 09:49 PM   #2
Five Becomes Four

Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45
Re: New Throwing Animations?

No idea about passing release animation packages as we're typically accustomed to, but the gameplay deep dive video did showcase increased animation coverage for situational throwing animations, such as a quarterback throwing on the run, a quarterback throwing cross-body, or a quarterback throwing off his back foot.
Old 07-10-2024, 05:03 AM   #3
Rookie

Lilgoosy's Arena

OVR: 2

this, to me, is really one of the most underrated aspects of this game that nobody talks about (and to be honest, i don't think even EA developers are talking about).
From what i was able to see from the gameplay videos, throwing motions are amazing; watching the stream where Bordeaux was playing against Edwards, i saw a couple of throws from Orji that were perfectly coming out of his arm and looked really good.
It just looks more organic and i can't wait to see if you actually feel the difference between QB's in the game
Old 07-10-2024, 05:50 AM   #4
Rookie

One thing Mills mentioned that was editable was QB styles so if info is correct, I am assuming that is different throwing animations to pick from as I believe QB styles is what it is called in Madden.
Old 07-10-2024, 06:39 AM   #5
Pro

noarmsduck's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by toodles2you90
One thing Mills mentioned that was editable was QB styles so if info is correct, I am assuming that is different throwing animations to pick from as I believe QB styles is what it is called in Madden.
Good to know. That's one of the reasons I needed editing in this game. I can't deal with the slow releases. Or the QBs that feel like they're walking in molasses in the pocket.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »