Home

Your Dynasty Deep Dive Dreams

This is a discussion on Your Dynasty Deep Dive Dreams within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 06-27-2024, 12:31 AM   #1
Rookie

DynastyDaddy's Arena

OVR: 0
Your Dynasty Deep Dive Dreams

What are some of your specific hopes/dreams for the dynasty deep dive?

I really hope they show off some sort of immersive and easy to navigate college football news hub. Something that will showcase stats, team/ncaa records being broken, injuries, players returning from injury, the Heisman watch, coach firings, etc.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2024, 07:12 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 14
Re: Your Dynasty Deep Dive Dreams

Are we sure there's one coming?
Old 06-27-2024, 07:24 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by convince
Are we sure there's one coming?
Yes.

At the bottom of the Sights and Sounds Deep Dive they said the Dynasty deep dive is next.
Old 06-27-2024, 09:19 AM   #4
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12

I feel like the articles from 3rd party places is enough for me take a deep breath and not be nervous about what's coming. Here are 10 of mine from the more detailed side of things as obviously I want as much recruiting info as I can get.

* They mentioned dealbreakers for recruits how often do the elite recruits have those as 14 they were rare. If its more prominent that could make recruiting tougher for the small schools

* How the search bar works when looking for recruits since they are 4K of them

* When adding teambuilder teams into dynasty how exactly that works when refiguring the conferences from the start. Can you add two rivals for all of them like its been mentioned. How many teambuilders slots do we get ?

* How does the 32 user controlled work for offline dynasty as in how much we can control/auto. I want to be able to oversee 31 teams for stuff like depth chart and who goes pro yet not have to recruit for them.

* Can I edit fictional recruits from the start as This is a big one for content creators.

* A common request is being able to watch CPU/CPU games is that in? If not is there a way to trick the system and set one team to User control then just watch and set it back to CPU afterwards.

* What the main screen looks like as I would like to see a different layout and more lighter colors then Madden

* The pipeline to specific parts of states and how those break down. Is there a filter for it during search or do you just look manually.

* We know the transfer portal is in the game and a screen shows the players at risk. Is there a slider to adjust this ? Also is it really hard to keep players happy and what else is important to them other the playing time

* The skill trees and what's going to make me want to pick something other the recruiting one. The OC/DC tree I would like to get a glimpse at those and what makes them different from the head coaching ones. Some are suppose to have recruiting based so how much lower is it then the head coaching ones.

I could go on forever lol

Twitter

PS5 ID = BubbasCruise
Old 06-27-2024, 09:19 AM   #5
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

That de-commits are a thing.

That every single mechanic the user has at their disposal the CPU does as well. An example being the feature where you could talk your guys out of going pro and staying an extra year in NCAA 14. The CPU didn't have that ability and it created a massive user advantage.

Your play style can impact other coaches like College Hoops 2k8.

CPU teams have actual strategy when recruiting.

Polls work much better this time. Would be great to have the ability to change the rankings if we desired.

There is a plethora of new options and sliders to really customize the entire experience. Sliders for things like transfer frequency, the amount of deal breakers generated in the recruiting pool, and more.

― Plato
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2024, 09:25 AM   #6
@HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl's Arena

OVR: 5

One thing I really want, especially with Wear and Tear, is that schools are rated on “Strength and Conditioning” that you can upgrade over time or it decreases based on variables, which would allow for better physical attribute increases and healing from injuries.
Old 06-27-2024, 09:31 AM   #7
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

If they could touch on:

1) Recruiting
2) Coaching Carousel
3) Playbooks
4) Custom Conferences
5) Transfer Portal

The only dream I have...

1) Give us a definitive answer on what we can and cannot edit. Let me repeat, A CLEAR ANSWER lol! Can we edit game generated players in dynasty mode.

Them answering that seems like a Pipe Dream.
Old 06-27-2024, 10:29 AM   #8
MVP

OVR: 1

1: Definitive answers on player editing

2: Details on conference editing and custom options

3: How scouting and recruiting works

4: Absolute pipe dream but can we use team builder to make custom uniforms for actual teams?

5: When importing new teams, can we set their rivals and other details or do they inherent whoever they displace?

6: How do the various pitch attributes change? Can I upgrade my academic rating somehow? Or branding?

7: Are there still hard-locks on players under a certain size not being able to be drafted in the nfl?

8: How will the game keep us connected with the “big picture?” How other teams are doing, the playoff race, etc. What is replacing the magazine covers?

9: How does player progression work? Is it like the terrible Madden RPG system? Or more under the hood? How is player potential handled?

Last edited by fballturkey; 06-27-2024 at 10:34 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »