Home

EA Sports College Football 25 Rankings Week Starts Tomorrow - Here's the Schedule

This is a discussion on EA Sports College Football 25 Rankings Week Starts Tomorrow - Here's the Schedule within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-24-2024, 01:02 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
EA Sports College Football 25 Rankings Week Starts Tomorrow - Here's the Schedule

EA Sports College Football 25 rankings week starts tomorrow as the team plans to announce the...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2024, 01:04 PM   #2
MVP

Dawgfan1's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: EA Sports College Football 25 Rankings Week

The presentation deep dive is on Wednesday, I’m guessing game mode deep dives like dynasty and RTG will probably be next week. Should be a good few weeks of information!
MLB: Atlanta Braves
Soccer: Southampton and Atlanta United
Old 06-24-2024, 01:11 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

This is great news! Fingers crossed we get a team builder launch in the next 2 weeks as well.
Old 06-24-2024, 01:13 PM   #4
Pro

Becanes's Arena

OVR: 3

Let's go!!!
Old 06-24-2024, 01:32 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

I'm finishing up my vacation in the next few days. So, them not dropping info last week wasn't a big deal for me. I'm not going to be as involved in the next few days. But, the main positive about the location of my vacation is that I get the info super early in the morning, so I can at least check it out early. The day of the deep dive is when I get fly back home. The main benefit is that I will be able see the deep dive bright and early before I get on the plane

I'm looking forward to seeing the Top plays to the Play . I'm not as concerned with team rankings. I would imagine next week could be Teambuilder and Dynasty/RTG. Then the week before launch is Road to the Playoffs and UT
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2024, 01:36 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12

Congrats to the marketing team for letting us know what to expect. It makes no sense to have everyone guessing when clearly more news had to come out this week. The next week is the 4th so I wouldn't expect something 4 of the 5 days. I would love to know the behind the scenes on the marketing as CFB compared to madden seems drastically different
Old 06-24-2024, 01:52 PM   #7
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

EA giving us a timeline? Doing multiple drops of info in one week? Not doing the main deep dive on news dump Friday?

Did the marketing department all get back from their coincidental vacations?

Gonna be interesting to see if any stadium rankings are different from the clips we've already seen. I assume they'll only share the top 25, but I'd love to be surprised. I expect it to be dynamic in dynasty mode, but it would be nice to get confirmation from EA on it and be told how it works exactly.

I also wonder if they're just showing the top 10 offenses and top 10 defenses, or will it be top 25 each? A different number?

And, finally, does the Overall reveal include all teams, or, is it also another top XX ordeal?

At least we're being told what we're getting and getting it earlier in the week. Hopefully the remaining weeks are similar.

― Plato
Old 06-24-2024, 01:56 PM   #8
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
EA giving us a timeline? Doing multiple drops of info in one week? Not doing the main deep dive on news dump Friday?

Did the marketing department all get back from their coincidental vacations?

Gonna be interesting to see if any stadium rankings are different from the clips we've already seen. I assume they'll only share the top 25, but I'd love to be surprised. I expect it to be dynamic in dynasty mode, but it would be nice to get confirmation from EA on it and be told how it works exactly.

I also wonder if they're just showing the top 10 offenses and top 10 defenses, or will it be top 25 each? A different number?

And, finally, does the Overall reveal include all teams, or, is it also another top XX ordeal?

At least we're being told what we're getting and getting it earlier in the week. Hopefully the remaining weeks are similar.

I don't know about the stadiums, but the Pitt Panthers being rated 90 should definitely be fixed in the Power Rankings reveal on Friday.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »