Home

Dynasty Head Coach Plan/Backstory

This is a discussion on Dynasty Head Coach Plan/Backstory within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 06-19-2024, 11:20 PM   #1
Rookie

DynastyDaddy's Arena

OVR: 0
Dynasty Head Coach Plan/Backstory

Where people start out their coaching journey will vary greatly. I also wouldn’t be shocked if some of you have already planned out a small backstory for your created head coach.

Let’s hear your plans for your 1st HC in Dynasty!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2024, 11:52 PM   #2
MVP

GoDucks1224's Arena

Re: Dynasty Head Coach Plan/Backstory

Vanderbilt decides to invest a little more in their football program, and need a flashy new hire at head coach to finally right the ship that's been sinking for 70 years. In comes Jay Cutler, a couple years off a divorce, tired of seeing his ex wife on TV in string bikinis with exotic men, bored of failing to seduce coeds at local Nashville clubs night after night with his dad bod, he needs a new purpose. He's finally found it. Taking his alma mater to the promised land (or at least a bowl game). He won't be caught dead without a pack of smokes and a flask of Jack on the sideline of every game, but through sheer force of will and pent up frustration, he will lead the Dores to greatness. Or maybe a bar crawl.. I dunno yet.
Old 06-20-2024, 12:35 AM   #3
Rookie

I have one going already, but I would love to bring the illegitimate son of Mike Ditka to coach the University of Illinois.
Old 06-20-2024, 01:19 AM   #4
Rookie

noarmsduck's Arena

After a successful stint as offensive coordinator for the Buffalo Bills that included the NFL's first ever 3 peat and winning 4 out of 5 titles, I accept a head coaching offer from my alma mater the University of Notre Dame to try and restore the program to its status as a perennial title contender that it hasn't really seen since the Lou Holtz days (sure there have been playoff and BCS title appearances but those ended in embarrassing blowouts every time).
Old 06-20-2024, 04:56 AM   #5
Rookie

DynastyDaddy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoDucks1224
Vanderbilt decides to invest a little more in their football program, and need a flashy new hire at head coach to finally right the ship that's been sinking for 70 years. In comes Jay Cutler, a couple years off a divorce, tired of seeing his ex wife on TV in string bikinis with exotic men, bored of failing to seduce coeds at local Nashville clubs night after night with his dad bod, he needs a new purpose. He's finally found it. Taking his alma mater to the promised land (or at least a bowl game). He won't be caught dead without a pack of smokes and a flask of Jack on the sideline of every game, but through sheer force of will and pent up frustration, he will lead the Dores to greatness. Or maybe a bar crawl.. I dunno yet.
Well this is awesome lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2024, 08:10 AM   #6
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

The Group of Five Conferences have decided to break away from any involvement with the PS5 conferences and form their own alliance. 32 teams have been selected for this new alliance and Georgia Southern is one of those teams.

They've reached out to me to lead them on this new journey. They thanked Clay Helton for all of his hard work, but he stayed too far away from what has made Georgia Southern who they've been in the past when they were an FCS powerhouse. They look at what happened to Nebraska and what happens when a program loses its culture and identity. They haven't rebounded since.

So, they've given me the task to get them back to their roots. I look forward to it.
Old 06-20-2024, 09:02 AM   #7
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynastyDaddy
Where people start out their coaching journey will vary greatly. I also wouldn’t be shocked if some of you have already planned out a small backstory for your created head coach.

Let’s hear your plans for your 1st HC in Dynasty!
Yes I've already got post #1 of my backstory typed up on word and ready to go when I start up my thread here. I'll prob do a 5 part backstory so will knock out the others in the next 2 weeks.

Twitter

PS5 ID = BubbasCruise
Old 06-20-2024, 09:12 AM   #8
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

After a storied 4 year Road to Glory career as a CB and NFL career cut short by injuries, I get the call from a past HC telling me that there is a brand new school called the Boca Rotan Sharks that is interested in him being the first HC. He always believed I could be a good coach one day and he would only take the job if I be his DC. I was reluctant because I want to see if I could get back in the NFL, but I decide to give it a try. After a few seasons as a DC, I fall in love with the job and the fanbase that I decide I want to stay here and wait to be promoted and build this new school to a powerhouse

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »