Home

Reveal Trailer At 11am Today Right?

This is a discussion on Reveal Trailer At 11am Today Right? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2024, 10:37 AM   #1
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10
Reveal Trailer At 11am Today Right?

Didn't see anything posted for today, so just asking.
Old 06-18-2024, 10:47 AM   #2
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Reveal Trailer At 11am Today Right?

I don't even know if EA knows. If it does release, I wonder if anything will be revealed that's been held back from the beta, like the Real Time Coaching engine. Not going to hold my breath, but it would be nice to be pleasantly surprised.

― Plato
Old 06-18-2024, 11:14 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 0

For me, I don't care as much about the reveals as much as I do about the Deep Dives and gameplay.

Even then, when they tell us about all of the cool and amazing features for the upcoming game, my buddies and I take bets about how long it will take for those new and amazing features to be patched.

Sad but true
Old 06-18-2024, 11:14 AM   #4
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

I guess not. Did EA outsource their marketing this year? They are putting on a clinic on how not to communicate to your fans.

― Plato
Old 06-18-2024, 11:19 AM   #5
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
I guess not. Did EA outsource their marketing this year? They are putting on a clinic on how not to communicate to your fans.

Yeah this is odd for sure. Communicating what you are/aren't doing would make a big difference.

They still have the tweet up of the reveal trailer coming today on their Twitter page so...

Who knows!
Old 06-18-2024, 11:26 AM   #6
Hall Of Fame

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Yea its just wrong on every level because the trailer loses some stream since many has played the game. Also its been 3 weeks for the other game since news has came out so it needs to get out of the way from that front
Old 06-18-2024, 12:13 PM   #7
Rookie

https://x.com/eamaddennfl/status/180...505044058?s=46

The beta has been extended! In the same breath we now have no idea when the trailer is coming out. This is a disasterclass of marketing lol.
Old 06-18-2024, 12:18 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
I don't even know if EA knows. If it does release, I wonder if anything will be revealed that's been held back from the beta, like the Real Time Coaching engine. Not going to hold my breath, but it would be nice to be pleasantly surprised.
My exact sentiments. It's the only feature I care about gameplay wise, sliders can only do so much, at some point the cpu has to have a brain. Coming out in double a gap blitz on first down in the first quarter, or Coming out in covet zero when it's primary used on 3rd downs or maybe a second and long, the QB not being able to Audible pass protections or a hot route on a expected blitz, running against a 2 high set under normal circumstances etc.

That's why people say the game is too easy, right there. The only reason I can see them doing this is they want to see how it's received, and or if they jacked up the implementation and don't think they can fix it, they don't want two games to suffer from it. And I'm being charitable here.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »