Home

24/25 NCAA 14 Xbox 360 Community Roster File (Xbox 360)

This is a discussion on 24/25 NCAA 14 Xbox 360 Community Roster File (Xbox 360) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-15-2024, 06:38 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 0
24/25 NCAA 14 Xbox 360 Community Roster File (Xbox 360)

Started working on and off on a file a few weeks back but work, kids and grad school took precedent. Off for the summer and trying to work on it some more to tide us over til me game releases (and for some maybe longer).
Anyone with revamped open to support with coach info, playbooks, skill trees and appearances would be helpful. If not no prob.

Once I am able to find aid for coaches I may start to ask for support with teams. Did some supporting of Vikesfan team through the years and entry to model ratings as close to theirs as I can. If interested in aiding (for Xbox 360) let me know. All I would need is your gamertag once you completed coaches for any team you choose and I’ll be able to merge it to my file.

Note : Currently each team completed may have a few jersey number or ht wt (for appearance purposes) edits which I’ll later correct in editor.
Rosters Updated Thus Far (As of 7/20)
Air Force
Akron
Alabama
App St
Arizona
Ariz St
Arkansas
Arkansas St
Army
Auburn
Ball St
Baylor
Boise St
Boston College
Bowling Green
BYU
Buffalo
Cal
Central Mich
Charlotte
Cincy
Clemson
Coastal Carolina
Colorado
Colorado St
Duke
East Carolina
Eastern Michigan
Florida
Florida Atlantic
Florida St
Fresno St
Georgia
Georgia Southern
Georgia State
Georgia Tech
Hawaii
Illinois
Indiana
Iowa
Iowa St
James Madison
Kansas
Kansas St
Kent St
Kentucky
Louisiana

Thanks again for keeping the hope alive all these years!

Last edited by jrriv4; 07-20-2024 at 12:23 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2024, 03:49 PM   #2
MVP

Re: 24/25 NCAA 14 Xbox 360 Community Roster File (Xbox 360)

Still on it.
Old 06-28-2024, 03:33 PM   #3
Rookie

What’s your gamertag for the rosters your working on?
Old 06-30-2024, 10:22 PM   #4
MVP

Darkjr4, but haven't loaded yet. Will probably load Wednesday night with what I have done up until that point.

Last edited by jrriv4; 07-05-2024 at 10:29 PM.
Old 07-05-2024, 10:31 PM   #5
MVP

My current USB is not reading. I'll pick up a USB tomorrow and upload. Since I update on modded system for me to upload I transfer my mod system data to a retail system roster file and upload from my non-modded system. After tomorrow night I'll be working on it some but won't be able to update until the following weekend, busy week ahead. Even so if anyone does teams not listed on a separate file I am familiar with merging data onto one file via PC so the journey can continue even my absence. Was able to knock out a few teams today.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2024, 06:38 PM   #6
Rookie

Did you have any luck?
Old 07-06-2024, 07:09 PM   #7
MVP

@Jbiggs, yep. I'll post it tonight before I rest (EST). Will update this post when its ready. Just a note again, on some teams heights or weights are off on purpose in attempt to match faces. Once I use editor on computer I'll be able to set all hts and weights to correct measurements. Most are correct but just wanted everyone to be aware. Also only the teams listed on the first post are the ones I've worked on thus far.

Update (10:37 pm EST 7/6)- Roster Uploaded

Gamertag: Darkjr4 (xbox)

Next upload won't be for a little while as I'll be traveling. I will be taking my modded xbox but not my retail one so I'll have to wait until I get back to load. By then I hope to have another sizable update. Also if anyone happens to edit coaches then upon my return I can merge the files together into one. Thanks again all!

Last edited by jrriv4; 07-06-2024 at 10:40 PM.
Old 07-07-2024, 10:42 AM   #8
MVP

pinbw's Arena

Arrow PS3 & RPCS3: 24/25 NCAA 14 Xbox 360 Community Roster File (Xbox 360)

Update: Look for latest PS3 and RPCS3 files on later pages. e.g. 7-20-24 on page 2.

This is all amazing hard work, jrriv4!
We all appreciate all you are doing, keeping the game alive for another year.
(These rosters are going to be great esp for getting all the players that opted out/missing from the new game).

I only have an xbox360 and have not moved on to the new PS5 game yet (maybe next year when they iron out the bugs ).

So, below I used an old vikesfan 2022 PS3 file as base, and created a A quick PS3 & RPCS3 conversion offline file to share with more ps3 people but none of the depth charts were adjusted on either file (later files on page 2 have auto adjusted depth charts). Another PS3 user would have to adjust the depth charts and then share it in his locker for all online PS3 users.

I'm also over my head in work, course work, and exams next few months so not much free time to help out more. Hopefully more people will give you a hand on the editing.

Thanks again
Attached Files
File Type: zip 7-6-24 PS3 DarkJr.zip (1.32 MB, 20 views)
File Type: zip 7-6-24 RPCS3 DarkJr.zip (873.5 KB, 26 views)

Last edited by pinbw; 08-14-2024 at 10:32 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »