Home

Which NCAA Football game were you best at?

This is a discussion on Which NCAA Football game were you best at? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 06-03-2024, 08:25 PM   #1
1ke
Rookie

1ke's Arena

OVR: 1
Which NCAA Football game were you best at?

Pretty self explanatory here. But I'm curious. We'll also see how old some of you are.

For me, I was in my gaming prime, and the absolute best, I'm talking a top 100 player on the game. In this is in order...... (This is for online play btw)

NCAA Football 2005
NCAA Football 2006
NCAA Football 2004
NCAA Football 2009

Once my first kid was born in 09, I very quickly became **** at all games and except NCAA Football and FIFA. But I was never remotely close to being as good as I was those early years.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2024, 09:23 PM   #2
Hail West Virginia

mtoo22's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Which NCAA Football game were you best at?

Loved 06 but wasnt in my prime until 2011 and on. Got to #30 in the world at one point. Still like to think I've got it in me but it's been 11 years....

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
Old 06-03-2024, 09:39 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 2

i’m gonna go back a ways and say 98, my brother n law and i had a lot of wars with that one, i think i had the advantage though. it was a lot of fun then.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 06-03-2024, 10:02 PM   #4
All Star

OVR: 0

NCAA 14 - I won 4 consecutive national championships.
Old 06-03-2024, 10:52 PM   #5
Rookie

noarmsduck's Arena

I never played competitively or against randoms. 95% of my playtime came in offline dynasty. I played less than 5 quick match games against a PSU fan friend I met on a forum. Less than 5 quick matches against an IRL friend. Then I played a limited amount of dynasty with friends online.

The games I played:

NCAAF 2003 - Played w/ IRL friend. First football game since Quarterback Club 99. Don't really remember what happened there but we played a few games when over at my house. That was all I played of that game.

NCAAF 2005 - Played this HEAVILY but this was all solo dynasty. It was on Gamecube and not sure if the other systems even had online for this game. This was when I fell in love with the series and IMO I was pretty good but not much to gauge that on.

NCAAF 10 - Got an Xbox 360 just to play this game after being a Nintendo lifer before that. This is where I played against the PSU guy. Hard to judge because he was really good. I don't think I won a game against him but they were close games always single digit margins.

NCAAF 11 - Barely played this one at all. Got it at Gamestop because they didn't have 12 when I was looking for it. Set up a dynasty but got 12 like a week later when it was available so I traded in 11.

NCAAF 12 - Played another IRL friend in dynasty mode here. H2H I led like 4 games to 2 and another game his internet went out but he was ahead in that game.

NCAAF 14 - Played exclusively offline dynasty.

If I had to guess I'd say I was best at 10. I did the most research into playbooks for that one and even though I didn't win H2H that was by far the best player I've played against. Of course I incorporated my strategies and skills from 10 going forward and added new stuff, so technically I was probably at my "best" in 14, but relative to other players it was probably in 10.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2024, 11:36 PM   #6
Expletive Deleted

Ghost Of The Year's Arena

NCAAF 07 was the last time I absolutely dominated. Once I moved on to 08 and the PS3 era, I was really able to make the game hard enought to my liking where I wasn't beast mode against every team.
#44Syracuse
One's convicted, the other's a born liar.
Instead of George and Reggie, Billy Martin could have been talking about Donald and Joe.
Nov. 5, Choose: None of the Above
Old 06-04-2024, 09:05 PM   #7
Rookie

alexbond45's Arena

NCAA 06 easily - I have to play on Heisman with the CPU sliders all cranked to 99 in order to actually have a challenge.
Old 06-04-2024, 09:22 PM   #8
MVP

Mjphillips's Arena

OVR: 10

NCAA 2002!!! I was a monster at the frat house.

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »