Home

Team Builder: How Do you plan to use it?

This is a discussion on Team Builder: How Do you plan to use it? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-03-2024, 04:15 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Team Builder: How Do you plan to use it?

First, I am awaiting word on how many Team Builder slots we can use for Dynasty Mode. I believe in NCAA 14 we had 12 slots but also 12 user-controlled teams. This year we have 32 user-controlled teams, so I'm hoping for 32 Team Builder slots at least.

I want two different Dynasties. I'll start with college. I plan to bring in the top FCS programs (Montana, North Dakota State, South Dakota State), the Ivy League (Harvard, Yale), and the best D-II and D-III programs (like Mount Union). The challenge will be picking schools I want to replace. I may not do the full 32 if we get that many slots.

I also plan to do a high school Dynasty. If we can get 32 slots, I'm gonna do 32 high schools from my home state of West Virginia and divide them out among various conferences so their champs can get bids to the playoffs.

What are your plans, if any, for Team Builder?

Last edited by dylanrocks83; 06-03-2024 at 04:19 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2024, 04:29 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Team Builder: How Do you plan to use it?

I plan on making a 1 star Teambuilder dynasty and start as a DC. A couple of people mentioned like Mike Straw and Matt Brown said that it'll be "basic, but will be enjoyed". I had an original theme for my team, but it changed once the Reveal Trailer and how it started with the Boise State blue Turf. Once I saw that Turf, I wanted to have a colored Turf and that completely changed my idea of my team theme. My Team theme and name is dependent on if we can have a custom colored Turf and a specific jersey color. If we can't, then I might go with my original idea.
Old 06-03-2024, 04:29 PM   #3
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

I'm hoping we have 120, if so I'll either make 120 FCS or 120 Division III teams. I'm leaning towards D-III because I'm sure there are others who will make FCS teams.
Old 06-03-2024, 05:25 PM   #4
Pro

I'll be trying to make a super sucky team with weird player builds (5'7 QB or 260lb running back).

My #1 hope is that we can update our teambuilder team during a dynasty. I want to be able to change the uniform every few years or so. Also hope brand templates are available for the uniforms. Would be nice to have a Nike jersey template, swoosh included
Old 06-03-2024, 05:50 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid OS
I'll be trying to make a super sucky team with weird player builds (5'7 QB or 260lb running back).

My #1 hope is that we can update our teambuilder team during a dynasty. I want to be able to change the uniform every few years or so. Also hope brand templates are available for the uniforms. Would be nice to have a Nike jersey template, swoosh included
That's what I'm wondering as well. It would be nice to be able to cycle in and out alternate uniforms each season.

I also wonder about changing stadiums as well. As a one star school. I don't want to give myself a good stadium, but I won't to get locked to a crappy stadium. It would be cool to be able to switch stadiums on the website to be able to simualte getting a new stadium
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2024, 06:04 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

I will likely make my alma mater and my wife's alma mater to use in Dynasties where I build them up. After that, I'll see what classic teams people make and do some historical match-ups. It was always fun to play with the '01 Miami team in NCAA 14. I can't wait to hopefully do the same thing in CFB25.

― Plato
Old 06-03-2024, 07:42 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

I create a 1 star cupcake type school with me and like 30 of my friends on it. The very best of us are like 3 or 4 guys in the low 70’s. Most being in the 50’s-60’s. Have like 4 friends that are a year older so they are sophomores. Fill out the rest of the roster with average guys. Then I will recruit my younger brothers and younger friends later on down the line. One of my favorite times is year 5 when most of my good friends are gone and I’m led by my not so good friends except now they are experienced 5th year red shirt seniors……
That being said most of my friends are undersized white guys with 0 toughness at all. So wear and tear should reeaaaallly make this interesting

Last edited by TuffJuff; 06-03-2024 at 07:45 PM.
Old 06-04-2024, 09:31 AM   #8
Pro

Limasbravo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
I'm hoping we have 120, if so I'll either make 120 FCS or 120 Division III teams. I'm leaning towards D-III because I'm sure there are others who will make FCS teams.
Right!

I'll focus on the western schools that are D-II/D-III that play D-I hockey, so Colorado College/St. Cloud State, etc.

May create the other Minnesota D-II/D-III schools.

May work do a create a team.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »