Home

What's Your Set Up?

This is a discussion on What's Your Set Up? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-31-2024, 10:49 PM   #1
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10
What's Your Set Up?

How will you guys be enjoying this beautiful game? What console will you be playing on? What type of TV? Live streaming? I can't wait to see y'all's photos and videos. As for me:

Xbox Series X
LG C2
AverMedia Live Gamer Ultra 2.1 Game Capture Card
Streaming on YouTube
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2024, 10:56 PM   #2
MVP

bigwill33's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: What's Your Set Up?

Just finally happy I can play a real, current, college football game again. I’ll be in the recliner, looking at command central here.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_6396.jpg (614.8 KB, 371 views)
Old 05-31-2024, 10:58 PM   #3
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwill33
Just finally happy I can play a real, current, college football game again. I’ll be in the recliner, looking at command central here.
I likes that! Dope headquarters you got there sir!
Old 06-01-2024, 12:08 AM   #4
Pro

OVR: 0

Playing PS5 on a 42" LG C2 while watching real life games/YouTube on a 65 inch TV.

Also getting a PS Portal for the game, so I'll probably play it everywhere possible
Old 06-01-2024, 07:54 AM   #5
Hall Of Fame

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: What's Your Set Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid OS
Playing PS5 on a 42" LG C2 while watching real life games/YouTube on a 65 inch TV.

Also getting a PS Portal for the game, so I'll probably play it everywhere possible
I’ll post my setup later, but as I’ve said a few places if you have the $ get the portal. It’s got issues like if a hotel wifi Carries you to the website and sometimes slows down. I wouldn’t recommend playing a major game on it as I’m starting up a 2nd or 3rd dynasty for it. You can do things like recruit, check stats and play the easy games. It’s going to bring a whole new level to this game way better than the year you could recruit on a website.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2024, 10:21 AM   #6
Pro

Re: What's Your Set Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan
I’ll post my setup later, but as I’ve said a few places if you have the $ get the portal. It’s got issues like if a hotel wifi Carries you to the website and sometimes slows down. I wouldn’t recommend playing a major game on it as I’m starting up a 2nd or 3rd dynasty for it. You can do things like recruit, check stats and play the easy games. It’s going to bring a whole new level to this game way better than the year you could recruit on a website.
I plan on using my phone's Hotspot if I ever leave the house. Recruiting was the first thing that came to mind when I thought of ways to use the Portal with a bad connection!
Old 06-01-2024, 02:20 PM   #7
MVP

BallinVol's Arena

OVR: 7

I just built a new desk out of butcher board and got automatic desk legs. It makes it so much easier for cable management. I have two PCs and a PS5 currently ( one of the PCs I'm currently still building). I used to stream COD religiously and built an old following there, but i am happy to shift gears back to College Football.

The setup is nowhere near finished ( still have to decorate the walls, etc. to accent the setup) and manage cables as well.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20240330_183510.jpg (249.1 KB, 310 views)
Old 06-01-2024, 04:41 PM   #8
№¹ Bad Boy.

Ghost Of The Year's Arena

PlayStation. 65'' TCL 4K. In my mancave.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »