Home

What Type Of Coach Will You Be?

This is a discussion on What Type Of Coach Will You Be? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 05-29-2024, 12:52 PM   #1
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10
What Type Of Coach Will You Be?

1) Tactician

2) Recruiter

3) Motivator

Now with the ability to fire and poach coordinators from different schools, how long will your leash be for your coordinators to produce?

For me, I'll be a Tactician, and unless we are at the dead bottom in offense or defense, my coordinators get a full year no question. But, after 2 years all bets are off!

This will be what I call the Tim Cross rule! There will be no staying 4 and 5 years while being mediocre!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2024, 01:14 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: What Type Of Coach Will You Be?

Definitely going to be a motivator. After reading the information about the flexbone/triple option changes, and with team builder being back in the game, I will be downloading Harding university to keep it authentic. There's no doubt in my mind that I will struggle mightily with that team and will need my staff to motivate my players through all the setbacks that we will have lol.
Old 05-29-2024, 04:25 PM   #3
Rookie

bradtheag's Arena

OVR: 0

Leaning recruiter

It’s not the X’s and O’s, it’s the Jimmys and Joes
Old 05-29-2024, 04:40 PM   #4
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12

I feel like I'll have to learn a little more about the Taction and Motivator ones. In my main one with UGA I'll def be a recruiter. With my 1* option offense I'll just have to see what the details of the other two are.

Twitter

PS5 ID = BubbasCruise
Old 05-29-2024, 04:59 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan
I feel like I'll have to learn a little more about the Taction and Motivator ones. In my main one with UGA I'll def be a recruiter. With my 1* option offense I'll just have to see what the details of the other two are.
Yeah, I'll have to hear what Tactician and Motivator brings. With my Teambuilder 1 Star Dynasty, initially I thinking I would want to focus on Recruitor. But, I thinking Motivator brings an composure boost and OVR. I think Tactician adds in offensive or Defensive boosts to players and the coach nostradomus feature.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2024, 05:02 PM   #6
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan

I think Tactician may be good starting out as a coordinator building schemes or at a low level program where there will be struggle recruiting. I'm sure I'll try all three though lol.
Old 05-29-2024, 05:35 PM   #7
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
I think Tactician may be good starting out as a coordinator building schemes or at a low level program where there will be struggle recruiting. I'm sure I'll try all three though lol.
That might be the way to go. I do plan on starting as a OC for my Teambuilder school. So, being a Taction might be the way to go. But, when I'm a HC, I plan on having my OC and DC having Recruting, so we can bring in recruits easier. Then once we are a better team, then I'll focus on them either Motivator or Tactician
Old 05-29-2024, 05:44 PM   #8
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12

It feels like the obvious one to pick is recruiting and knowing me that’s where I’ll go for all mine. However the OC/DC and their skill trees sounds like it could make up the difference for some things like recruiting. If your doing the 1* start thing sounds like you aren’t getting the elite guys anyway. It may also take you longer to be able to build to need that skill

If you get a lesser QB, but he gets in game bonuses that helps cancel out the less talent. I wonder which one gets the calm down home field one as that could be huge in the power conferences.

Twitter

PS5 ID = BubbasCruise

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »