Home

EA Sports College Football 25 Impressions (Matt Brown)

This is a discussion on EA Sports College Football 25 Impressions (Matt Brown) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-29-2024, 11:26 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
EA Sports College Football 25 Impressions (Matt Brown)

https://x.com/mattbrownep/status/179...DRHXEIGSDFWnJg
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2024, 01:58 PM   #2
Five Becomes Four

Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45
Re: EA Sports College Football 25 Impressions (Matt Brown)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extra Points
A common football video game strategy, for example, is to sprint out of the pocket with a QB, bait a linebacker to break coverage to get a sack, and then zip the ball to the open receiver. If you pull this off a few times, you’ll see smart defenses adjust with QB spies or disguised blitz packages. Exactly how those defenses will decide to adjust will depend on the opposing team’s playbook and coaching styles.
If this is actually true: I am going to fly to EA Tiburon, find whoever is responsible for this, and give them a giant hug. This has been my biggest bugaboo in EA Sports football games since... probably Madden 2004 lol.
Old 05-29-2024, 02:04 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
If this is actually true: I am going to fly to EA Tiburon, find whoever is responsible for this, and give them a giant hug. This has been my biggest bugaboo in EA Sports football games since... probably Madden 2004 lol.
That does fall into the let's see if it actually works side of things. It seems I've heard that impression from others as well so lets hope it does work as that would be great
Old 05-29-2024, 02:25 PM   #4
MVP

SolidSquid's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan
That does fall into the let's see if it actually works side of things. It seems I've heard that impression from others as well so lets hope it does work as that would be great
I think this is the best bet. “Learning” “adaptive” and other buzz worlds are always throw around.
Old 05-29-2024, 02:29 PM   #5
MVP

GoDucks1224's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSquid
I think this is the best bet. “Learning” “adaptive” and other buzz worlds are always throw around.
Theoretically, with advancements in AI, they could have a machine learning AI control a team to actually make changes on the fly in a super advanced way that would likely frustrate players lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2024, 01:21 PM   #6
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSquid

Fully agree. I will say that in Madden 24 I finally feel like they got this right. If I'm burning the CPU on the same play they tend to adjust. Not every time. But most times they do. It seems like the CFB system is much more advanced but it semi working in madden finally gives me some hope.
Old 05-30-2024, 01:55 PM   #7
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

https://www.youtube.com/live/hrbZruz...f367h4gGR80gDG

Matt Brown interview with Snaps

He does mention that the game will let you know what you have to accomplish to satisfy a particular deal breaker. He mentions that crowds will be dynamic. He doesn't think you can renovate stadiums. The game will tell you week to week what players are at risk of transferring and why. Players will remember where you landed on their top schools list and you could potentially hire their coordinator in order to try and get that player.
Old 05-30-2024, 01:57 PM   #8
Five Becomes Four

Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Matt Brown posted an additional Extra Points column about Dynasty and Road To Glory: https://twitter.com/MattBrownEP/stat...95088536891612

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »