Home

Player Ratings

This is a discussion on Player Ratings within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-27-2024, 08:40 AM   #1
Rookie

SARACCO's Arena

OVR: 0
Player Ratings

Do y'all think EA is going to release the player ratings prior to the game release? Hoping so!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2024, 01:57 PM   #2
Keep the Faith

TripleCrown9's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Player Ratings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Of The Year
And do you think EA will announce if players are editable before release. Or will they stay silent on the issue until after the fact.
My guy, there's still over a month before the game comes out. We've still got people that went to Orlando and played the game that are gonna talk about it soon.

We'll find out about roster editing before release.
Old 05-27-2024, 04:04 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARACCO
Do y'all think EA is going to release the player ratings prior to the game release? Hoping so!
Yes. EA isn't going to ignore a good marketing opportunity with how many people seem to care about rating reveals.

― Plato
Old 05-28-2024, 10:24 AM   #4
Pro

FAIRDALE_KINGS's Arena

OVR: 13

Ratings will definitely be available before the release of the game. My assumption is that EA Sports will make Team Builder available on July 1st. Within Team Builder we will have access to the complete rosters and preview player ratings.

So, to answer your question we will know player ratings at least two (2) weeks before the "official" release of the game on July 16th.

My YouTube Vids: https://www.youtube.com/@FAIRDALEKINGS
Old 05-28-2024, 11:35 AM   #5
Hall Of Fame

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12

Yea player ratings are a easy way to keep the talk going. Its something you have to talk about in advance because once the game comes out nobody really cares about player ratings.

It will also be fun to get the annual freak out of "X player on my team is rated way to low" and all the players thinking they should be faster.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2024, 11:38 AM   #6
Pro

FAIRDALE_KINGS's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan
Yea player ratings are a easy way to keep the talk going. Its something you have to talk about in advance because once the game comes out nobody really cares about player ratings.

It will also be fun to get the annual freak out of "X player on my team is rated way to low" and all the players thinking they should be faster.
Donovan Edwards has already been complaining about how slow he is in the game during one of his videos. Of course, he only had 119 carries last year for 497 yards and 5 TDs. He averaged 4.2 ypc. He might be the worst EA Sports cover athlete ever for the NCAA Football series.

My YouTube Vids: https://www.youtube.com/@FAIRDALEKINGS
Old 05-28-2024, 11:43 AM   #7
Hall Of Fame

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAIRDALE_KINGS
Donovan Edwards has already been complaining about how slow he is in the game during one of his videos. Of course, he only had 119 carries last year for 497 yards and 5 TDs. He averaged 4.2 ypc. He might be the worst EA Sports cover athlete ever for the NCAA Football series.
Edwards should have a big year coming up though so I would think doubling his stats from last year is a pretty safe bet. He has a chance to win people over with two big games in the first month (texas and USC). I think everyone will give him a pass coming off the title and not being a solo cover.

My vote for worst cover athlete would have to go to Jared Zabransky. I had to google who it was when I saw the cover a few weeks ago lol
Old 05-28-2024, 11:45 AM   #8
Rookie

SARACCO's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAIRDALE_KINGS
Ratings will definitely be available before the release of the game. My assumption is that EA Sports will make Team Builder available on July 1st. Within Team Builder we will have access to the complete rosters and preview player ratings.

So, to answer your question we will know player ratings at least two (2) weeks before the "official" release of the game on July 16th.
You're the man.. thanks brotha for all you contribute!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »