Home

Players you plan to create as recruits or created players on your dynasty roster

This is a discussion on Players you plan to create as recruits or created players on your dynasty roster within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-23-2024, 01:12 PM   #1
Pro

noarmsduck's Arena

OVR: 0
Players you plan to create as recruits or created players on your dynasty roster

You guys have any players you plan on creating either as recruits or straight up just adding to teams on a roster before you start a dynasty?

In the past I've done former players that were favorite all time players. Joe Montana, Barry Sanders, Calvin Johnson, Randy Moss. You know not a lot but a few recruits like that a year. This time around I'll probably do something similar, and add in JJ Watt and AJ Hawk (I watch a lot of Pat McAfee Show lol). I'll probably make a Roman Reigns as well and he's going to be my QB. Yes I know he played MLB and then DE, but he's the Tribal Chief he has to be a QB nowadays lol.

Last edited by noarmsduck; 05-23-2024 at 01:28 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2024, 01:24 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Players you plan to create as recruits or created players on your dynasty roster

Thats something that I've thought about doing depending on how the editing of recruits works. Which was take some legends and just add Jr to the last name. Just put them in as 5* recruits and see who lands them. If you can't edit the names till after they are on rosters I prob will not do it.
Old 05-23-2024, 01:50 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Players you plan to create as recruits or created players on your dynasty roster

I do hope we have the ability to edit recruits. Even if it's locked to the initial recruiting board process. I just to see variance between recruits, that wasn't the case in the past.

I don't really like creating recruits with my team in mind just because it feels like I'm cheating the system. But, I wouldn't mind creating a few random players just to see where they land and how their careers turn out. If I do create a player with my team in mind, I want to create 2 swiss army knives types of players. I would want to make one for offense and defense. A Slot WR/RB who's tough to bring down and a DB that could play Nickle, Safety, and even Dime LB.

I do hope that there are clear indicators of what dictates the star rating a player gets. I don't know if we should have the ability to give a player a specific star rating because I can see people cheating the system. But, if I have two similarly rated recruits, but one is undersized and the other has prototypical size, the latter should be ranked higher
Old 05-23-2024, 05:45 PM   #4
MVP

GoDucks1224's Arena

I like to recreate players who had their careers hurt, or ended, by injuries. Guys like Marcus Dupree, and Marcus Lattimore, Willis McGahee (They would have won the national championship if he hadn't gotten hurt), etc.
Old 05-23-2024, 05:56 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoDucks1224
I like to recreate players who had their careers hurt, or ended, by injuries. Guys like Marcus Dupree, and Marcus Lattimore, Willis McGahee (They would have won the national championship if he hadn't gotten hurt), etc.
Lattimore was legit at South Carolina. I remember the physical run style. Can't remember if that was around the time Clowney and Alshon Jeffrey was there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2024, 06:00 PM   #6
MVP

GoDucks1224's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
Lattimore was legit at South Carolina. I remember the physical run style. Can't remember if that was around the time Clowney and Alshon Jeffrey was there.
Yeah they were all there in 2011. I love to imagine a world where he got right, and healthy, and balled out for the Niners.
Old 05-23-2024, 06:22 PM   #7
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1

arch manning if i cant do that name i can do A Mann A Man etc
Old 05-23-2024, 06:27 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoDucks1224
Yeah they were all there in 2011. I love to imagine a world where he got right, and healthy, and balled out for the Niners.
I do remember him being drafted by Niners. I think he was #21 or #28 at South Carolina.

There's a couple other guys that were at least team's legends that I might create. Someone like Pat White and Steve Slaton. Or Isaiah "Juice" Williams. Definitely want to see a Cam Newton and Tebow type.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »