Home

EA Sports College Football 25 Teambuilder: Coming Soon!!!

This is a discussion on EA Sports College Football 25 Teambuilder: Coming Soon!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 05-23-2024, 12:13 AM   #1
Pro

FAIRDALE_KINGS's Arena

OVR: 13
EA Sports College Football 25 Teambuilder: Coming Soon!!!

I created a YouTube video reviewing Team Builder from NCAA Football 14 and give some of my impressions on what to expect from College Football 25's Team Builder mode. It was great to look back the in the past and review previous version of Team Builder. It also gives us an opportunity to look ahead to this year's version. The young guys never experienced NCAA Football '14 Team Builder so they don't understand the hype.

https://youtu.be/mszXzMbbGCc?si=-lq7omdoI6fTmsIt
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2024, 07:57 AM   #2
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: EA Sports College Football 25 Teambuilder: Coming Soon!!!

That video was useful because I forgot how the Teambuilder website looked like and the process. For it's time, that website was advanced. When Mike Straw said TB would be basic, as long as it's to the capability of the previous version that's good enough. The only thing that I can quickly think of that would make Teambuilder more advanced would be if they had a stadium creator. So for me, as long as they do a modernized version of the Teambuilder website I would be happy.

The only things I want more in-depth is the jersey customization and the field design. I'm even okay with just have 2 Alternates. I just want a more in depth uniform creator. I'm okay with those 4 field designs. But, I would want to be able to choose the color of the Colored Turf. Having Coastal Carolina and Eastern Michigan as teams with Colored Turf as well, it would be cool to choose my preferred color Turf. My whole team theme is going to be based on whether I can have a specific Colored Turf.
Old 05-23-2024, 10:41 AM   #3
Pro

FAIRDALE_KINGS's Arena

OVR: 13

It was pretty cool to review the old NCAA Football 14 Teambuilder site. My 24-year-old son had no idea what the hype was about regarding Teambuilder. He watched my video and was pretty excited about the prospect of the create-a-school feature.
Old 05-23-2024, 11:50 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Just looking at the old Team Builder is getting me excited. If this comes out July 1 it'd help those last 2 weeks go by a bit quicker.

I'm hoping for a similar feature set to 2014, but have a feeling it will be a bit bare bones year 1, but really hope I am wrong!
Old 05-23-2024, 12:04 PM   #5
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12

Being able to edit the field and roster options is something that I had forgot about in the old ones

Twitter

PS5 ID = BubbasCruise

Last edited by georgiafan; 05-23-2024 at 12:18 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2024, 12:30 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan
Being able to edit the field and roster options is something that I had forgot about in the old ones
I remember the roster options. I forgot about setting up the school recruiting pitches to that extent and the options of editing a field. If I can choose the color of the Turf, that's all I need. If not, then I'm good with the two-toned field.

My question is just if there will be clear ways to improve the recruiting pitches. If I make a 1 star school, I don't want to set myself with great school pitches right off but. But, I don't want to be stuck with bad ones either. Just like Stadiums. I don't want to set myself up with great stadium as a 1 star school. But, I don't want to be stuck with a crappy one either. Especially if there may or may not be dynamic attendance. It'll feel unrealistic to be a 1 star school with a big 75K+ seat stadium at full capacity day 1.
Old 05-23-2024, 01:08 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 0

Needs to be something like this which i helped create content for

https://feissfx.com/jerseyforge
Old 05-23-2024, 01:22 PM   #8
Pro

Ky3217's Arena

OVR: 5

Really hope Teambuilder teams are usuable in OD

https://www.twitch.tv/ky3217

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »