Home

PS5 - CF25 Power 5 Showdown League Rules/Sign Up Thread

This is a discussion on PS5 - CF25 Power 5 Showdown League Rules/Sign Up Thread within the NCAA Football Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 05-21-2024, 02:22 PM   #1
I smell sulfur...

Kodii Rockets's Arena

OVR: 12
PS5 - CF25 Power 5 Showdown League Rules/Sign Up Thread

10YF has been one of the top leagues on OS for the past 10 years. With the return of College Football, we will now be extending our admin team to the collegiate ranks.

We're all grownups and know that some of the things we see in football aren't sim, but they also aren't limited by AI and legacy issues in EA games, we don't want to have a league full of rules, but if any player has too many complaints, ramifications are listed below. That being said, the following rules are in place to maintain a gameplay environment true to the roots of football, hopefully they will act as a baseline for your playstyle rather than alterations that you need to make to your game. These rules are not all inclusive, and owners may be punished for doing things not listed below if it's not consistent with our gameplay goals. Most fall into the realm of 'DON'T ATTEMPT TO ABUSE THE A.I'. I feel we are offering a lot more freedom than some of the other successful leagues here on OS. All we ask is that you refrain from abusing this privilege. i.e. We’re not a ‘do whatever it takes to win’ league. You should only have to look at the gameplay rules once and verify that's the way you play, if not, this league probably isn't the league for you.

P5 SLIDERS AND SETTINGS
Spoiler

*Please note, gameplay rules are subject to change, as well as slider adjustments that may be needed during the CFM.*

I. P5 PROTOCOL
Spoiler

II. GENERAL GAMEPLAY RULES
Spoiler

PSN ID:
Favorite Team/Top 5 Teams you’d like to use:
Have you ever played in a no-switch league?
Generally, what's your best availability to play league games?
What is the 10YF quarter length specified in our Rules and Info section?
What's your availability for a tryout game?

Also looking for solid CF25 Dynasty owners, follow the link to get started >> PS5 P5 Dynasty Discord
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2024, 05:51 PM   #2
Just started!

andymoog's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: PS5 - CF25 Power 5 Showdown League Rules/Sign Up Thread

PSN ID: UnsungHero3
Location (EST, CST, PST?): EST
Favorite Team/Top 5 Teams you’d like to use: Duke Blue Devils/ I typically like a challenging program from the get-go. Not sure at this moment.
Have you ever played in a no-switch league? I have never played in a no-switch, but sim leagues, yes.
Generally, what's your best availability to play league games? I'm pretty flexible with scheduling.
What is the 10YF quarter length specified in our Rules and Info section? 12 Min with an accelerated clock.
What's your availability for a tryout game? Whenever
Old 05-21-2024, 09:37 PM   #3
sk
God's Son.

sk's Arena

OVR: 3

PSN ID: xsongk
Location (EST, CST, PST?): California, PST
Favorite Team/Top 5 Teams you’d like to use: CAL. Other choices would be Oregon, Penn State, UCLA, and Washington in that order.
Have you ever played in a no-switch league? Yes
Generally, what's your best availability to play league games? 7pm-10pm PT
What is the 10YF quarter length specified in our Rules and Info section? 12 minutes, 13 second accel clock
What's your availability for a tryout game? Weekdays 7-10 PM PT. Weekends anyhtime.
"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed"
Old 05-21-2024, 11:12 PM   #4
I smell sulfur...

Kodii Rockets's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by andymoog
PSN ID: UnsungHero3
Location (EST, CST, PST?): EST
Favorite Team/Top 5 Teams you’d like to use: Duke Blue Devils/ I typically like a challenging program from the get-go. Not sure at this moment.
Have you ever played in a no-switch league? I have never played in a no-switch, but sim leagues, yes.
Generally, what's your best availability to play league games? I'm pretty flexible with scheduling.
What is the 10YF quarter length specified in our Rules and Info section? 12 Min with an accelerated clock.
What's your availability for a tryout game? Whenever
Use the P5 link in my signature to join our Discord. We can't DM you here on OS yet.

Also looking for solid CF25 Dynasty owners, follow the link to get started >> PS5 P5 Dynasty Discord

Last edited by Kodii Rockets; 05-22-2024 at 11:18 AM.
Old 05-22-2024, 11:18 AM   #5
I smell sulfur...

Kodii Rockets's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk
PSN ID: xsongk
Location (EST, CST, PST?): California, PST
Favorite Team/Top 5 Teams you’d like to use: CAL. Other choices would be Oregon, Penn State, UCLA, and Washington in that order.
Have you ever played in a no-switch league? Yes
Generally, what's your best availability to play league games? 7pm-10pm PT
What is the 10YF quarter length specified in our Rules and Info section? 12 minutes, 13 second accel clock
What's your availability for a tryout game? Weekdays 7-10 PM PT. Weekends anyhtime.
Click P5 link in my signature to join our Discord so we can get you set up with a tryout game.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2024, 08:51 PM   #6
sk
God's Son.

sk's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodii Rockets
Click P5 link in my signature to join our Discord so we can get you set up with a tryout game.
link doesnt work
"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed"
Old 05-22-2024, 10:44 PM   #7
I smell sulfur...

Kodii Rockets's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk
link doesnt work
Give it another try now.

Old 05-28-2024, 09:43 AM   #8
Rookie

puba1978's Arena

OVR: 0

Link isn't working

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online »