Home

NCAA 12 Division III Roster File (Xbox 360)

This is a discussion on NCAA 12 Division III Roster File (Xbox 360) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-19-2024, 11:31 PM   #1
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10
NCAA 12 Division III Roster File (Xbox 360)

I was going through some of my old files to play while I wait for the new game to come out. I ran across a file that I worked on way back in 2020. It's a complete Division III roster file. It's not a Revamped type file in that I didn't go into the actual game files and edit them. I did it all though the editor.

Every team on the game has been replaced by real Division III teams, all with their uniforms that I downloaded from Teambuilder. I also redid every stadium to try and replicate D-III stadiums using the high school stadiums from Road To Glory and the smallest college stadiums in the game. The roster is from my Fictional roster and every player's height and weight have been edited to fall in line with the average at each position on the D-III level.

A couple of things about the file:

1) It can be used in Play Now, but you won't be able to make edits through the main menu. The edited stadiums also won't show up in Play Now.

2) Because you can't, or I didn't know how to add custom logos through the editor, I had to make some creative decision with the helmets. Some don't have logos at all. Some have numbers on the helmet, and some have the EA Sports logo.

3) You will have to have knowledge of Horizonand the Horizon software in order to get the file onto your USB. I tried to include a copy of Horizon but the file is too large.

Like I said, I just happened to run across it and thought I'd share in case somebody wanted to try it as something different while we wait.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Brockport.jpg (529.9 KB, 18 views)
Attached Files
File Type: zip Division III Roster File.zip (764.3 KB, 3 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »