Home

EA Sports College Football 25 Screenshots From Reveal Trailer (Over 70 of Them)

This is a discussion on EA Sports College Football 25 Screenshots From Reveal Trailer (Over 70 of Them) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-17-2024, 10:42 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
EA Sports College Football 25 Screenshots From Reveal Trailer (Over 70 of Them)

We captured over 70 screenshots from the EA Sports College Football 25 reveal trailer released earlier...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2024, 12:05 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: EA Sports College Football 25 Screenshots From Reveal Trailer (Over 70 of Them)

That picture of Washington in the tunnel is just immaculate
Old 05-18-2024, 01:26 AM   #3
Rookie

Razor Hogs's Arena

Re: EA Sports College Football 25 Screenshots From Reveal Trailer (Over 70 of Them)

Big fan of the 3 helicopters flying over the stadium and Penn State's stadium

This game looks really good, I have said this before but I think the Frostbite engine is perfect for this game

Arkansas Razorbacks
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Pistons
Detroit Red Wings
Detroit Lions
Old 05-18-2024, 09:32 AM   #4
Pro

OVR: 3

My stud MLB's are getting single digits, visors, rolled up jersey's and 90s aesthetic equipment after their Freshman year. Prove yourself first.
Old 05-18-2024, 09:47 AM   #5
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

It's cool to see dynamic scoreboards on the stadiums.

I'm usually not a Play-Now/Exhibition guy. I just hop into my preferred modes. But, I really want to mess around and play with different teams in life different situations(time and weather). I want to see if the have the mountain scenery for certain teams. After seeing Blise State's field, I want to see Coastal Carolina, Eastern Michigan. I want to see if weather is improved or if it just was for cinematic.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2024, 01:19 PM   #6
MVP

XxKnicksRules215xX's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
It's cool to see dynamic scoreboards on the stadiums.

I'm usually not a Play-Now/Exhibition guy. I just hop into my preferred modes. But, I really want to mess around and play with different teams in life different situations(time and weather). I want to see if the have the mountain scenery for certain teams. After seeing Blise State's field, I want to see Coastal Carolina, Eastern Michigan. I want to see if weather is improved or if it just was for cinematic.
I think it’s great that the is game is coming back because I think EA will let things be dynamic, let madden still be its crown jewel but give us hardcore sports gamers this game. Add things and change things for the better, I hope they bring back the weather channel but it would be nice if this game is different from madden in the sense that it’s much more customizable.
Old 05-18-2024, 02:29 PM   #7
YaBoyRobRoy

LopaKa's Arena

OVR: 7

WE’RE BACK! Can’t wait to see the Photographic side of EA College Football thread pop up.
Old 05-19-2024, 10:41 PM   #8
Rookie

offensive_junkie's Arena

I’m not in this Madden reskin crown but man I hope we get Alabama’s numbers and colors fixed. Reminds me of NCAA 14. Numbers were small, colors washed. I’m just being nitpicky. I’m sure much will look different in the coming weeks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »