Home

Pitching Analog and Pinpoint

This is a discussion on Pitching Analog and Pinpoint within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-16-2024, 10:07 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Pitching Analog and Pinpoint

Is analog and pinpoint pitching realistic when it comes to franchise? I ask because it seem like I can pitch lights out when pitching with these two types. No matter what ratings the pitchers are, if I get the almost perfect pitch. The ball goes where I want it to go. I play on legend as well. I’m not that great at the game. The cpu can’t hit anything. I shouldn’t be holding the Yankees or the dodgers to 1 run per game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2024, 05:55 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Pitching Analog and Pinpoint

Switch to classic pitching and the ratings of the pitchers will come into effect. All other input method can be mastered to perfection with any pitcher.
Old 05-20-2024, 04:44 PM   #3
Rookie

Seancefc's Arena

Re: Pitching Analog and Pinpoint

I’ve been analogue for 10+ years and was sick of dominating the vast majority of games, hardly ever issued a walk etc. had control and consistency at 0 and 95% of pitches went exactly where I wanted them to. CPU contact way up and hits were still low. Legend FWIW.

Switched to classic last week and I love it. Now getting a realistic amount of hits, walks and getting punished when I’m missing. Not only that I can watch and enjoy the game more as opposed being focussed on a meter- makes the strikeouts more satisfying.

Turn all the visual aids off and it’s a pleasure. Only wish you could disable vibration on pitching only.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »