Home

EA Sports College Football 25 Reveal Arrives on May 16 - Deluxe Edition Cover and New Screenshot Revealed

This is a discussion on EA Sports College Football 25 Reveal Arrives on May 16 - Deluxe Edition Cover and New Screenshot Revealed within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-10-2024, 01:36 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
EA Sports College Football 25 Reveal Arrives on May 16 - Deluxe Edition Cover and New Screenshot Revealed

EA Sports has posted a countdown on the official webpage for EA Sports College Football 25....

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-10-2024, 01:48 PM   #2
Rookie

offensive_junkie's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: EA Sports College Football 25 Reveal Arrives on May 16 - Deluxe Edition Cover and

I so happened to be off of work that day as well!

Few notes of mine in the ND Screenshot:

Lineman player models look awesome
Revo Speed & Schutt F7 Helmets
The fan realism looks promising
Logo patch poppping off the shoulderpads

Everything in that screenshot looks extremely detailed. Here's to hoping the same to be said about Gameplay and Dynasty.

See yall Thursday!

Last edited by offensive_junkie; 05-10-2024 at 02:38 PM.
Old 05-10-2024, 02:50 PM   #3
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: EA Sports College Football 25 Reveal Arrives on May 16 - Deluxe Edition Cover and

Looking good 👍
Old 05-10-2024, 03:12 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

I seen it pointed out online, I wonder if those Norte Dame uniforms are Alternates that ND sent to EA since the shoulder logo is typically white. I can see why EA would use the Gold lettering for how it pops out more visually
Old 05-10-2024, 03:26 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
I seen it pointed out online, I wonder if those Norte Dame uniforms are Alternates that ND sent to EA since the shoulder logo is typically white. I can see why EA would use the Gold lettering for how it pops out more visually
Either alternates or just an older build. I am thinking older build due to the fact the game looks unfinished in it as well as the fact that #58 doesn't exactly look like the real life #58. It's possible he didn't opt into the game, but I am assuming this was just a shot from an early build before rosters were even finalized.

― Plato
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-10-2024, 04:30 PM   #6
MVP

bigwill33's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
I’m thinking this is a uniform leak, that ND will change that sleeve logo to gold and start using the chromaflex rubber patches; Hence the sort of metallic sheen to the ND logo, in the proper lighting.

I can’t imagine EA did anything against whatever assets the University of Notre Dame supplied them for exact specifications for their uniforms.
Old 05-10-2024, 04:36 PM   #7
Hall Of Fame

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12

New tweet from the official game account says "both covers" and uses a Texas gif

https://x.com/EASPORTSCollege/status...31007531986968
Old 05-10-2024, 04:41 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan
New tweet from the official game account says "both covers" and uses a Texas gif

https://x.com/EASPORTSCollege/status...31007531986968
I do wonder if it's those same main 3 athletes(Ewers, Edwards, Hunter) or if it's other athletes on the base edition. I wouldn't mind it being someone(s) else.

So, we can assume it's just a Base and Deluxe Edition

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »