Home

Is it possible to permanently have 13 players on a roster?

This is a discussion on Is it possible to permanently have 13 players on a roster? within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-28-2024, 01:19 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Is it possible to permanently have 13 players on a roster?

Hi All,
Is it possible to permanently have 13 players on a roster? The game will let you go 2 weeks within a season at a time with 13 before you will be forced to add a 14th player. This is a problem when it comes to creating historic rosters for the Magic vs Bird, Jordan and Kobe Era rosters, where some teams carried 13 players or less.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2024, 09:49 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Is it possible to permanently have 13 players on a roster?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie_pride
Hi All,
Is it possible to permanently have 13 players on a roster? The game will let you go 2 weeks within a season at a time with 13 before you will be forced to add a 14th player. This is a problem when it comes to creating historic rosters for the Magic vs Bird, Jordan and Kobe Era rosters, where some teams carried 13 players or less.
I’ve had to create players named ROSTER FILLERS that are 40 overall. I use those to get the teams to 14 if need be. Then I will suspend the player to ensure they don’t ever get game action.

Like in 2002-03 season the jazz had 13 players the entire season. Roster filler it is then lol
Old 04-28-2024, 12:01 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Is it possible to permanently have 13 players on a roster?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarviswise
I’ve had to create players named ROSTER FILLERS that are 40 overall. I use those to get the teams to 14 if need be. Then I will suspend the player to ensure they don’t ever get game action.

Like in 2002-03 season the jazz had 13 players the entire season. Roster filler it is then lol
Except that wouldn't have been an issue if Raul Lopez or Curtis Borchardt didn't both have season ending injuries that year while still being on the Jazz's 2003 payroll that's 15 in total and you get a free save pop-up removed lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »