Home

Sutter Health Park on PS4

This is a discussion on Sutter Health Park on PS4 within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 04-04-2024, 12:21 PM   #1
MVP

TGov's Arena

OVR: 8
Sutter Health Park on PS4

With the A's officially playing here for the next few seasons, what the closest ballpark in the game to Sutter Health Park? I play on PS4 so I can't create any ballparks sadly.
Thought?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2024, 12:28 PM   #2
Just started!

tcmax's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Sutter Health Park on PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGov
With the A's officially playing here for the next few seasons, what the closest ballpark in the game to Sutter Health Park? I play on PS4 so I can't create any ballparks sadly.
Thought?
I'd say Barnes Canyon, Crystal Falls, Industry Standard are the three that to me, resemble the most.
Old 04-04-2024, 01:39 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 0

As someone who's been to Sutter Health a number of times in real life, Riverboat Field comes the closest, IMO. If only for the water beyond center and right field.
MLS: San Jose Earthquakes
EPL: Brentford FC

RIP San Francisco Deltas | 2017 NASL Champions
Old 04-04-2024, 05:35 PM   #4
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55

Has anyone "created" it before?

I know you said PS4, I'm just wondering if it has been made in the past by others on PS5. Curious to see their creations.
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Old 04-04-2024, 06:37 PM   #5
Rookie

Bgrd1080's Arena

OVR: 1

Good luck finding one. Been to the park several times. LF/RF roughly 330. CF 400ft. River behind RF with the iconic pyramid style building behind the stadium. All of RF is just grass seating with about 10k seats around 1st, home and 3B.

Extremely curious to see how SDS handles this. Hate this for Oakland fans. As a Sacramento Kings fan that fought to keep the team, it pains me to see my city and Kings ownership (Ranadive) help Fisher facilitate a way out of Oakland.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2024, 09:37 PM   #6
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bgrd1080
Good luck finding one. Been to the park several times. LF/RF roughly 330. CF 400ft. River behind RF with the iconic pyramid style building behind the stadium. All of RF is just grass seating with about 10k seats around 1st, home and 3B.

Extremely curious to see how SDS handles this. Hate this for Oakland fans. As a Sacramento Kings fan that fought to keep the team, it pains me to see my city and Kings ownership (Ranadive) help Fisher facilitate a way out of Oakland.
Yeah, true. I don't know how robust the stadium creator is on The Show.

I've been there about four times, and loved my experience each time. My one downfall now though is they've extended the stupid protective screens so you're pretty much always behind it when in foul ground. I hate being behind them. In MLB ballparks this isn't a problem because the amount of outfield seating and extra decks.

This is interesting though that it'll force SDS to create this stadium for next year's game, so they need to get working on it right now. Doesn't it take them about three months to build a new stadium from scratch? That also doesn't account for what changes may be made at the stadium to accommodate the A's.

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »