Home

Fictional Rosters

This is a discussion on Fictional Rosters within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-28-2024, 02:17 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
Fictional Rosters

When doing a fictional roster how do you put fictional players in free agency. I have simmed 30 years and imported and exported players and now that my rosters are full when I go to start my franchise, how do I put fictional players in the free agent pool?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-28-2024, 08:17 PM   #2
Rookie

puckhogg11's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Fictional Rosters

I think that you have to do that through the player movement screen. Move a F/A to your team (AA or higher) and then import over the F/A and then move your new imported player back to the free agent list through the player movement screen.
Old 04-01-2024, 01:52 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by themoneyteam1212
When doing a fictional roster how do you put fictional players in free agency. I have simmed 30 years and imported and exported players and now that my rosters are full when I go to start my franchise, how do I put fictional players in the free agent pool?
yo!! is this available in the vault?? i would love to use a fictional roster.. i did one last year... took way to long. foreal thank you for the hard work. i know how it goes... would love if you uploaded it .. please
Old 04-01-2024, 01:53 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
also do the same thing... it sucks... i did it last year... gotta go to player movement... and move all real players onto teams and then go into franchise. and sign all free agents etc. and export and import over them ... same process man
Old 04-01-2024, 02:08 PM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamShattSean
yo!! is this available in the vault?? i would love to use a fictional roster.. i did one last year... took way to long. foreal thank you for the hard work. i know how it goes... would love if you uploaded it .. please
I haven't put it in the vault but I can. Im thinking about doing another one though. The overalls are too high for all the players. Even the bench players are in mid 80 ovrs. I don't think thats how it should be and I am not real sure how to fix that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2024, 02:19 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
I haven't put it in the vault but I can. Im thinking about doing another one though. The overalls are too high for all the players. Even the bench players are in mid 80 ovrs. I don't think thats how it should be and I am not real sure how to fix that.
i could always try and help.. but honestly i like that their all higher,.,. gets alot of non used players a chance to make rosters... evens out because they get rid of older players. (late 35 yr old and older) but if you would upload it.. i could give it a look... i can see if i can help you and or even just play with it and see how it feels in franchise.. but i worked with bacons fictional a year or so back.. but then i released my own last years the show. and then one in madden as well the last two years.. teamshattsean is the creator (my psn name) but yeah please do upload it as is.. i create 30 fictional teams each year and do a franchise and stream it,... i have 1500 (not that many ) followers on tik tok and what not so when i stream i can obvoiusly give you the credit dude.
i just love playing fictional rosters. and players, teams etc.. it gives you no expectations and you get "new" favorite players,/teams. with out getting mad, (etc like mike trout, when you do poorly with him, some would get upset , and be like well in real life he doesnt do that" so fictional has always been my go to.. sorry i know thats alot. but reading your post made me sorta pumped up...
Old 04-01-2024, 04:06 PM   #7
Rookie

definitley let me know if you need anything, but also please let me know when you upload it to the vault
Old 04-01-2024, 07:46 PM   #8
Pro

I have put these in the vault. Psn mrcub1212
Roster name Simmed Fictional Roster

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »