Home

Where to download rosters (not using the vault)?

This is a discussion on Where to download rosters (not using the vault)? within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-26-2024, 07:14 PM   #1
Rookie

The Commish's Arena

OVR: 0
Where to download rosters (not using the vault)?

Hello, Very sorry if this is not the correct place for this.

I'm coming back to The Show after several years and right now I only have MLBTS19 and I noticed the roster vault is no longer active (shocker, I know). I seem to recall that once upon a time I could download a roster using a usb drive. Is that still a thing?

And, I've searched and can't find where the rosters are to download online, everything just sends me to the vault, but since the vault is no longer active for my game, that is useless.

Is there a place I can still download rosters online (not using the vault)?

Thank you for the help!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-27-2024, 12:00 AM   #2
MVP

Re: Where to download rosters (not using the vault)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Commish
Hello, Very sorry if this is not the correct place for this.

I'm coming back to The Show after several years and right now I only have MLBTS19 and I noticed the roster vault is no longer active (shocker, I know). I seem to recall that once upon a time I could download a roster using a usb drive. Is that still a thing?

And, I've searched and can't find where the rosters are to download online, everything just sends me to the vault, but since the vault is no longer active for my game, that is useless.

Thank you for the help!
short answer: unfornately unless you had your rosters saved to a flash drive then you can't get from the vault anymore and I don't THINK you can download from anywhere but the vault. sorry.
I hear your hopes
I feel your dreams
And in the dark I hear your screams
Don't turn away, Just take my hand
I'll never leave, All I ask of you, Is Believe.

Believe

Savatage - RIP Chris Oliva - April 3, 1963 – October 17, 1993
Old 03-27-2024, 12:30 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Commish
Thank you for the help!
In short, no. There isn't. If I'm not mistaken, the moment The Show went to the PS4, you effectively lost the ability to share rosters with people. You could only do it through The Vault. There is a program called Save Wizard that people were using for a while but it's costly and involves one user owning an account and sharing with only one other profile at a time to copy saves to another profile. I don't think it went very far as a way of sharing saves because one person buying the program has to be willing to basically do this for someone else for free.
Anyway, the moment we moved on from the PS3/360 era we lost a lot of what made the sports gaming community great. And the games got worse. It's not a real shocker the community has significantly dropped off from what it was ten years ago.
Old 03-27-2024, 12:35 AM   #4
Rookie

The Commish's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawksfan4ever19
short answer: unfornately unless you had your rosters saved to a flash drive then you can't get from the vault anymore and I don't THINK you can download from anywhere but the vault. sorry.
Ok, Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately I thought that might have been the case.

In my searches however I've seen others post zip files of save data that they are able upload to their game. I was hoping there was somewhere on the site here that had a post with links to old roster save files.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »