Home

Which modes support online co-op

This is a discussion on Which modes support online co-op within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-20-2024, 01:55 AM   #1
MVP

jeffy777's Arena

OVR: 16
Which modes support online co-op

So I noticed on the menu, it has classic exhibition and postseason both labeled as "Co-op" and "Friends". So can you actually play online co-op in these modes?

Edit: the description for classic exhibition says "head to your profile and invite a friend to an online match!". Does that work for co-op too?

As for postseason, it's in the "Play With Friends" section of the menu and has the "co-op" subheader, so I'm really curious if that means online co-op or only local?

So do either of these modes allow online co-op vs CPU teams? The menu isn't entirely clear and I don't have any friends with the game to test, but some friends who are interested if we can play together vs CPU.

Last edited by jeffy777; 03-20-2024 at 02:18 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-20-2024, 07:03 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Which modes support online co-op

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffy777
So I noticed on the menu, it has classic exhibition and postseason both labeled as "Co-op" and "Friends". So can you actually play online co-op in these modes?

Edit: the description for classic exhibition says "head to your profile and invite a friend to an online match!". Does that work for co-op too?

As for postseason, it's in the "Play With Friends" section of the menu and has the "co-op" subheader, so I'm really curious if that means online co-op or only local?

So do either of these modes allow online co-op vs CPU teams? The menu isn't entirely clear and I don't have any friends with the game to test, but some friends who are interested if we can play together vs CPU.
i wish you well in getting some kind of useful answer to your questions. i have posted regarding co-op for yrs and never once received an answer or explanation to a very simple question...why do they not allow a co-op game amongst friends 2v2 or 3v3 and we are forced to play vs randoms
Old 03-20-2024, 02:38 PM   #3
MVP

jeffy777's Arena

Would any kind souls be willing to test?
Old 03-20-2024, 03:50 PM   #4
Rookie

Big co-op guy as well. Wish more people were into it. I would love to play in a co-op league. That being said… What do you need help testing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-22-2024, 09:03 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgwrestler11
Big co-op guy as well. Wish more people were into it. I would love to play in a co-op league. That being said… What do you need help testing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I see there are plenty of options where it says co-op or friends. I have no clue how to actually invite friends. I hit the pad on the controller and the friends list pops up but when i click on a specific name there is no option to invite. I absolutely admit I may be missing something, just need a lil help. I'm guessing this is the author of this thread is having the same issues
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2024, 01:47 PM   #6
MVP

jeffy777's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by brindlerednoze
I see there are plenty of options where it says co-op or friends. I have no clue how to actually invite friends. I hit the pad on the controller and the friends list pops up but when i click on a specific name there is no option to invite. I absolutely admit I may be missing something, just need a lil help. I'm guessing this is the author of this thread is having the same issues
That's exactly what I was trying to to test as well. I just don't have any friends with the game ATM to try inviting.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »