Home

LAMBZY'S Realistic EA FC Sliders

This is a discussion on LAMBZY'S Realistic EA FC Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-10-2024, 10:12 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 0
LAMBZY'S Realistic EA FC Sliders

Welcome to the thread for my slider set for EA FC 24. The intention of this set is to create balanced, dynamic, fun, and realistic gameplay in Career Mode with a focus on creating an immersive sim experience.

This isn't the first iteration of my set. I have worked on two previous versions that I've uploaded to my YouTube channel but I never bothered to post them here because of the popularity of the OS Community slider set. However, the gameplay has changed a lot over the course of the last couple of title updates and there doesn't seem to be a great deal of activity in that thread at the moment so I thought I'd post my own for people who are looking for an updated version.

I have a Standard version of the set as well as a Harder version for those who find Standard a little too easy. The set can be used on any difficulty and has been designed for use with Full Manual controls. However, I have also created a third version for those who want to use Assisted controls instead.

Each full set can be found here, as well as in the attached images:

Standard Version 4.0
Spoiler

Harder Version 4.0
Spoiler

Assisted V4.0
Spoiler

A full breakdown of the values can be found here:

https://youtu.be/OlWPYSENaYM?si=_akHeW9cnSVxnol7

And my Road to Glory Career Mode series that features full games using the Standard Version 3.0 slider can be found here:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...k2fAyh2wfv2glJ
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 363247A4-67AF-437D-AA61-F9DED30429D9.jpg (121.9 KB, 72 views)
File Type: jpg AC974D84-C9A6-4136-B217-5ED46ED3C59F.jpg (121.3 KB, 71 views)

Last edited by Mackrel829; 03-19-2024 at 07:41 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2024, 05:43 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: LAMBZY'S Realistic EA FC Sliders

Difficulty? Game speed? You must tell us! I play on WC with OS sliders and slow game speed. Which difficulty?
Old 03-12-2024, 11:06 PM   #3
Rookie

Hustler79's Arena

I think you have user and cpu reversed because youbhave a harder slider set where you keep the user at 50 and cpu 78 for shot error so how does that make sense ? 🤔
Old 03-13-2024, 07:11 AM   #4
Rookie

Is far far a way from realistic. I play last night with Juventus against Torino and i score 6 goals in game. To easy to fast and i am not happy with yours sliders. I don't recommended this sliders.
Old 03-13-2024, 01:50 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasko35
Difficulty? Game speed? You must tell us! I play on WC with OS sliders and slow game speed. Which difficulty?
Normal game speed, any difficulty but Legendary is recommended.

I do break down the settings in the original settings and sliders video on my channel but I’ll add this info to the op too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hustler79
I think you have user and cpu reversed because youbhave a harder slider set where you keep the user at 50 and cpu 78 for shot error so how does that make sense ? ��
No that’s right. In the harder set, the user errors have a slight bump and the cpu errors are slightly lower. Other changes include matching the Line Height at 50 for the user and cpu, which is more impactful than the error adjustments.

Also, the harder set is still designed for use with manual controls so error values must still be higher for the cpu.

You’ll find higher shot and pass errors values for the user in the assisted set.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasko35
Is far far a way from realistic. I play last night with Juventus against Torino and i score 6 goals in game. To easy to fast and i am not happy with yours sliders. I don't recommended this sliders.
I need more information about what settings, etc you’re using. Feedback on this set, as well as on my previous sets, has been overwhelmingly positive.

It’s also not automatically unrealistic to win 6-0, especially considering it was Juve vs Torino. This is absolutely a score that you could see in real life. It’s more important how the game played out and how those goals were scored.

Last edited by Mackrel829; 03-13-2024 at 01:53 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-19-2024, 07:42 AM   #6
MVP

OP has been updated with Version 4.0 in the wake of Title Update 11.
Old 03-21-2024, 02:37 AM   #7
Rookie

Hustler79's Arena

Where did you see the update of OP sliders ?

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »