Home

CFB Stadiums

This is a discussion on CFB Stadiums within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-25-2024, 08:40 AM   #1
Rookie

Stats85's Arena

OVR: 7
CFB Stadiums

Which CFB 🏈 Stadiums you looking forward to see and play at? My answer all of them
NFL: HOUSTON TEXANS
MLB: HOUSTON ASTROS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-25-2024, 12:39 PM   #2
Rookie

Razor Hogs's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: CFB Stadiums

Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium

Arkansas just added a mini bar called Big Red's Rooftop in the North End Zone last year, I would think that would be in the game.

There is also a statue of 3-4 Razorbacks outside the stadium also in the North End Zone that I would think would be in the game as well.

If EA really does go into extensive detail with all these stadiums its gonna be really cool to see.

Arkansas Razorbacks
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Pistons
Detroit Red Wings
Detroit Lions
Old 02-25-2024, 05:52 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

For me, it's not just the stadiums. It determines how well they depict the backdrops of stadiums. There's so many stadiums with amazing scenic views, that if EA could depict it, that would be amazing.

I can think of:
App State-Secluded and surrounded by trees
Colorado-the mountains
Washington- Union Bay
Multiple Utah Stadiums- mountain
Army-similar to App State
BYU-Mountains

If they can nail the backdrops/scenic views of those stadiums, that would be awesome. I would schedule away games for those teams just to see the backdrops

Heck if we have Teambuilder/Create a School, I would we have the option to mix and match stadiums and backdrops. If not, I would literally sacrifice having a good stadium with an average scenic view, for an average stadium with a great scenic view. With these current gen visuals and those potential scenic views, I would make that sacrifice lol
Old 02-25-2024, 06:18 PM   #4
Persona Non Grata

Ghost Of The Year's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
For me, it's not just the stadiums. It determines how well they depict the backdrops of stadiums. There's so many stadiums with amazing scenic views, that if EA could depict it, that would be amazing.

BYU-Mountains

If they can nail the backdrops/scenic views of those stadiums, that would be awesome. I would schedule away games for those teams just to see the backdrops

BYU has hands down my favorite views. So iconic. I want to schedule and start a rivalry with Army against BYU, then Syracuse, if at all possible.
#44Syracuse
Old 02-25-2024, 06:18 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Any stadium I have been to in real life I am excited to check out in current gen glory.'

I've seen it in Madden, but I want to see how Miami's Hard Rock looks and sounds in the college game. I hope they've nailed down how loud the roof makes the stadium when there's a crowd there.

App State is a nice little stadium that I would like to see how well they have nailed the look and feel in the game.

Duke is nothing special, but the stadium was always ugly in NCAA 14 while it is pretty clean looking in real life with their nice turf. Excited to see if EA has gotten it looking as crisp as it does in real life.

UNC is one of the sneaky loud stadiums I have been to when you catch a night game there. The stadium itself is pretty generic, but still excited to see how it looks in game.

Georgia Tech is a very generic stadium, but the Atlanta skyline in the backdrop is really pretty and I hope EA has it looking good.

Tennessee's stadium is old and the design doesn't hold sound well, imo, but it was still neat to go and see it and see the team run through the T. I am excited to see how the pre-game routines look in CFB 25 because they were getting there with the NCAA games, but never got them where they needed to be.

Clemson's Death Valley is one of the loudest stadiums I have been to. I want to see them running down the hill and if EA has truly captured the college crowd noise in game well.

VT's Lane Stadium primarily because that place can get rocking for big games and obviously the pregame routine.

Pitt is like Miami where I've already experienced it in Madden, but still excited to see if it got any extra love in the game or if it is a straight port or not.

I mostly want to see what traditions they have nailed down plus how good the crowds sound now. Hopefully they are at least Fifa/FC level. I am also just excited to see how the stadiums with modern graphics. NCAA 14 was never a spectacular game graphically. Lots of LOD and jaggies even back in the day, so I am excited to see how clean they all look with modern hardware.

The one stadium I am excited to see that I have not been to in real life is Iowa's just to see if they have the wave in the game. Hopefully they do.

After that, I am just interested in seeing if any historical stadiums make the cut in year 1. Not holding my breath, but it would be great to play in the old Orange Bowl for example.

― Plato
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-25-2024, 06:28 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Of The Year
BYU has hands down my favorite views. So iconic. I want to schedule and start a rivalry with Army against BYU, then Syracuse, if at all possible.
I'm really hoping they nail the scenic views. Originally when I was thinking about a Teambuilder team, I was thinking about using a dome stadium like Syracuse or Tulane. But, if they nail down the scenic views, that completely changes my plans. I would literally choose a stadium like App State just for the scenic view lol. I was thinking about a stadium like BYU, but I didn't want a mountain skyline because I want to create a school in a state like Florida or Texas

I'm hoping for those stadiums with great scenic views that they do pan over before the game and pan overs during breaks of the game.
Old 02-25-2024, 08:09 PM   #7
Persona Non Grata

Ghost Of The Year's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
I'm really hoping they nail the scenic views. Originally when I was thinking about a Teambuilder team, I was thinking about using a dome stadium like Syracuse or Tulane. But, if they nail down the scenic views, that completely changes my plans. I would literally choose a stadium like App State just for the scenic view lol. I was thinking about a stadium like BYU, but I didn't want a mountain skyline because I want to create a school in a state like Florida or Texas

I'm hoping for those stadiums with great scenic views that they do pan over before the game and pan overs during breaks of the game.
Yeah, I'm not a fan of the Carrier Dome, the Tropicana Field of college football. I'll probably play some of my home games off campus, maybe at Yankee Stadium or Giants/Jets MetLife if they make it in.
#44Syracuse
Old 02-25-2024, 08:38 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Of The Year
Yeah, I'm not a fan of the Carrier Dome, the Tropicana Field of college football. I'll probably play some of my home games off campus, maybe at Yankee Stadium or Giants/Jets MetLife if they make it in.
I was just initially set on using a dome for a stadium for a created team. There's only 3 FBS teams with dome stadiums, Syracuse, Idaho, and Tulane. But after thinking about scenic views, I'm set on either creating a team that using a stadium with a great scenic view. It could be a stadium with just a seat capacity of 20,000-40,000. I'm sure they'll have the stadiums they use in bowl games as an option for created teams. I just hope they go all out with customization. I would love design a stadium and use a backdrop of my choosing

I might even do a RTG character at one of those schools just for the scenic view.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »