Home

NBA 2K24: 1994-1995 Roster & Scenario

This is a discussion on NBA 2K24: 1994-1995 Roster & Scenario within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 01-07-2024, 08:20 PM   #1
Rookie

inbar17's Arena

OVR: 0
NBA 2K24: 1994-1995 Roster & Scenario

Hello all,

I have created a 1994-1995 roster for NBA 2k24. It can be found under:

Era: Jordan Era
Name: NBA 1994-1995
Gamertag: Inbar2

I had free time during the break between semesters and spent a ton of time on this project. Everything should be up to date as of the end of the 1994-1995 seasons.

Things that were edited/completed include:
  • Players (Cyberfaces when could be found, CAP for all else).
  • Free Agents
  • Contracts (Because the salary cap in the 1992 season is much different than 1995, I prorated the contracts to be inline with the '92 cap. For example, Robinson was the highest paid player in the league in '95, thus he makes $3.13 million in game. Every other contract is based on this).
  • Accessories
  • Shoes
  • Signature Shots (I worked on many of these, especially proud of the Penny Hardaway/Larry Johnson shots).
  • Coaches (Where at all possible).
  • Uniforms
  • Courts/Arenas
  • Ads (I tried to make as many period-appropriate ads as possible).

The following teams need to be updated (Designs can be found under my Gamertag: Inbar2)
  • 76ers (Uniform, Floor, Arena)
  • Bucks (Uniform, Floor, Arena)
  • Bullets (Floor, Arena)
  • Bulls (Uniform, Floor, Arena)
  • Cavs (Uniform, Floor, Arena)
  • Celtics (Arena)
  • Clippers (Arena)
  • Hawks (Uniform, Arena)
  • Heat (Floor, Arena)
  • Hornets (Floor, Arena)
  • Kings (Uniform, Floor, Arena)
  • Knicks (Uniform, Floor)
  • Lakers (Floor)
  • Mavericks (Uniform, Floor, Arena)
  • Nets (Arena)
  • Nuggets (Uniform, Floor, Arena)
  • Pacers (Arena)
  • Pistons (Arena)
  • Rockets (Arena)
  • Spurs (Floor, Arena)
  • Suns (Uniform, Floor, Arena)
  • SuperSonics (Floor, Arena)
  • Timberwolves (Arena)
  • Trail Blazers (Arena)
  • Warriors (Floor)

Before making a MyNBA Eras franchise, you will likely want to make the following rule change:
  • Players will be awarded three free throws when fouled on a three point attempt. (Changed after ’94 finals).

Lastly, this roster is probably best to be used for a single season mode, as I had to change shoes to match what the teams wore that year and once players are traded, signed elsewhere or cut, it may need further editing. Thanks to everyone whose cyberfaces, signature shots, or CAPS I used in the creation of the roster. (Especially MJ Wizards).

Hope everyone enjoys!

EDIT:

After some work, I have created a 1994-1995 Scenario for MyNBA Eras. It is available under:

Name: NBA - DREAM ERA (1994)

This scenario starts at the beginning of the 1994 season, with players like Clyde Drexler and Tom Gugliotta on their original teams (though I did make the Webber-Bullets trade occur to start the season off fairly accurately). I also attempted to ensure the correct All NBA Teams, All-Star Teams, Award Winners, and Champions for each of the seasons between 1991 and 1994. Michael Jordan should arrive back in the league around the same time he did in real life.

I worked on the roster further as I progressed through the seasons, with updates to shoes, ratings, and signatures -- not to mention added contracts, coaches, and general managers. I wasn't able for whatever reason to change the salary gap, so the salaries are still pro-rated to what they would've been in real life.

The teams should be updated with the scenario, but if not, uniform, arena, court, and scoreboard advertisement updates can be found under my gamertag: Inbar2.

It should be a more immersive experience and I hope everyone enjoys!

Last edited by inbar17; 01-27-2024 at 08:41 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-08-2024, 01:31 AM   #2
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: NBA 2k24: 1994-1995 Roster Xbox

Ty inbar this is really well done.

EDIT...

I got things sorted for Season set up.

Last edited by StormsWarning; 01-08-2024 at 11:44 AM.
Old 01-08-2024, 11:07 AM   #3
Rookie

inbar17's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormsWarning
Ty inbar this is really well done.

Anyway to make this say 1995 in the top right hand corner instead of 1991?

I have Mjs 1991 with a backup so it's definitely confusing.
Is there a way that I could do that? Because if so, I would definitely change it.
Old 01-08-2024, 12:43 PM   #4
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by inbar17
Is there a way that I could do that? Because if so, I would definitely change it.

Well basically you would have had to simulate to year 1994 in game to get the date (top right of screen) first, then do the roster as you did.

From there if you wanted it to say 1995, it's the same thing.

What I did to fix it, I have backups for all my seasons so all 10 slots are used now but for example, I made my slot 10 the back up and slot 9 the actual save that I'll run on.

Because 2k cuts the servers off instead of letting us keep our own custom images in our courts, they tie it into there servers. They'll allow you 3, but after they force you to enable the save which locks your custom courts/uniforms.

So when they turn the servers off, you lose all that great content you created.

Now thing is, since they did this My NBA Era's modes you do atleast have the courts and uniforms for that Era, and they generate automatically to that year's calendar.

So I mean it's alot of work but atleast for now they won't cut servers for atleast 3 years especially since this is the newer game.

In years past this is what we had to do and even then when creating older rosters it just looked really strange on whatever the modern court was.

The Backups are basically for if you want to restart after one season, you could just delete and reload off that backup.
Old 01-10-2024, 06:18 PM   #5
Rookie

inbar17's Arena

Are you saying I should essentially build out a scenario, using the roster I constructed? Then upload that?

You know, I just simmed it to check it out and I didn't realize MyNBA automatically updated the all-star game uniforms. I may just do what you suggested, including force selecting every game/transaction, it'll help with the immersion.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-10-2024, 07:41 PM   #6
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by inbar17
Are you saying I should essentially build out a scenario, using the roster I constructed? Then upload that?

You know, I just simmed it to check it out and I didn't realize MyNBA automatically updated the all-star game uniforms. I may just do what you suggested, including force selecting every game/transaction, it'll help with the immersion.
Well I mean it's your roster, I personally don't have the time to reconstruct a full roster like that, but I was just letting ya know how to do if you wanted it to officially say 1995, instead of 1991.

Yes technically you could start a scenario and get it to the point where it says 1995, then you would be transferring and trading players, personally you've done a tremendous job and I definitely wouldn't dare ask of something of that magnitude, I'm thankful for what you shared and I figured out a little system so I would know the difference between yours and my others save files.

So it's really up to you my man, I was just trying to help explain it if that was something you wanted.

Yep the update allstar uniforms for each season and court floors as they would have changed in those seasons/years.

Last edited by StormsWarning; 01-10-2024 at 07:44 PM.
Old 01-10-2024, 08:34 PM   #7
Rookie

inbar17's Arena

I'm agreeing with you! Simming and saving a scenario is a great idea and one I hadn't considered to be possible. It sounds like fun, I'll see if I can find the time to work on it.
Old 01-27-2024, 08:39 PM   #8
Rookie

inbar17's Arena

Hello all,

After some work, I have created a 1994-1995 Scenario for MyNBA Eras. It is available under:

Name: NBA - DREAM ERA (1994)

This scenario starts at the beginning of the 1994 season, with players like Clyde Drexler and Tom Gugliotta on their original teams (though I did make the Webber-Bullets trade occur to start the season off fairly accurately). I also attempted to ensure the correct All NBA Teams, All-Star Teams, Award Winners, and Champions for each of the seasons between 1991 and 1994. Michael Jordan should arrive back in the league around the same time he did in real life.

I worked on the roster further as I progressed through the seasons, with updates to shoes, ratings, and signatures -- not to mention added contracts, coaches, and general managers. I wasn't able for whatever reason to change the salary gap, so the salaries are still pro-rated to what they would've been in real life.

The teams should be updated with the scenario, but if not, uniform, arena, court, and scoreboard advertisement updates can be found under my gamertag: Inbar2.

It should be a more immersive experience and I hope everyone enjoys!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »