Home

Old 01-05-2024, 08:37 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Patches?

How often are patches released?

Are they monthly? Do they only occur when something is needed immediately?

I know there is new Fighter patch slated for January; but other than that, is there some sort of roadmap for future patches we can reference?

I still believe this game can be incredible if developers just start looking outside the "competitive online sports aspect" of the game, and more from a "making a well rounded, with all the MMA bells and whistles" this game should have.
(more subs, more positions, more fighters, tweaking current fighters, etc etc)

*fingers crossed*

Last edited by gbmbjj; 01-05-2024 at 09:45 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2024, 06:20 PM   #2
Pro

Re: Patches?

They probably almost abandoned it already.

I hope my prediction stays true and that they'll soon release new version of the game. Several inconsistencies that they refuse to fix. Pickup up the game again today to get Wand and ran into yet another bug during career mode.

Just let it go. You converted the game to the "new" engine. Abandon it and make an actually good game.

I couldn't care less about new fighters. You gave us two versions of GSP, but neither is "champ" GSP, who we were used to seeing for years. These "other versions" of fighters are just the same with different outfits. Funny how you just block us from equipping them with outfits and then present an alter as "something new". Disappointing. The fact that you have to shell out 10K coints would be appaling, were it not for the fact that the items in the store are so unattractive that I wouldn't know where else to spend the coins on.
Old 01-06-2024, 08:43 AM   #3
MVP

I believe we are going to recieve a new patch this month but... i dont have high hopes, the last patch was a shame, they didn't fix anything just side control, they put that delay making pressure spammers life easier
Old 01-06-2024, 09:41 AM   #4
Rookie

The UFC team has a long history of supporting the games with a number of patches through one or two years after release, not sure why this would change now.
Old 01-06-2024, 11:37 AM   #5
Rookie

I'm playing next weeks PPV. I'm in a fight now main card match in the UFC Apex. Christian Leroy Duncan (me) and Abdul Razak Alhassan (cpu).

No walk out. No fighter intros. No fight commentary. Both of my cafs are wearing white trunks.

This is horrible presentation. All the stuff thats missing here is all in the game too, thats whats baffling.

How is any of this an issue anyway? Walkouts and intros haven't changed format. They're exactly the same as they were long before UFC was a twinkle in EA's eye. Why does this development team waste time and resources on "fixing" things that aren't broken, that no one is asking for but leaving blatantly obvious issues on the shelf.

I've been gaming for nearly 40 years. This is the biggest "slap in the face" release i've even seen. From top to bottom, this studio is junk.

Last edited by Ajax79; 01-06-2024 at 12:19 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-06-2024, 08:51 PM   #6
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax79
All the stuff thats missing here is all in the game too, thats whats baffling.

That's been their excuse for years, isn't it? That "it's in the game".

Many have mentioned this. Truly terrible presentation this year. A triple A dev should do better. I just got that new boxing game on Steam and though the gameplay is not amazing yet, the presentation is very nice.
Old 01-07-2024, 05:05 PM   #7
MVP

SUGATA's Arena

3 patches until today - every month for now.

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...post2050866787

Last edited by SUGATA; 01-07-2024 at 05:07 PM.
Old 01-09-2024, 09:34 PM   #8
Rookie

There is number of patches through one or two years after release

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »